Prolouge

(Kiyo Monologue)

Today I was riding the bus to ANHS (Tokyo Metropolitan Advance Nurturing High School) I am 

Going to this school because in the schools website homepage one of the rules caught my eyes.

Once we enter the school grounds the outside world contact will be closed off to the students and no one can enter unless your a student.

My butler matsuo told me if I wanted to go to this school so I can hide from my father and Have 3 years of freedom and become a normal high school student and learn about emotions like happiness, sadness, Love and other more.

 You must thinking I'm some type of weirdo because of me talking about , I want to be a normal High school student, or normal emotions humans could feel.

While I was in my monologue was cut off because to the commotion in front of the bus

 "Excuse me shouldn't you offer up your seat for this old lady" the office lady said

"Huh your crazy lady why would I do that" said the blond boy

The beige haired girl and blond haired boy keeps talking back and forth about superior and elders while they were doing that I looked around the bus to see if someone wants to give up their seats but some of them looked annoyed some look like the girl besides me with blue hair who's trying to sleep, and some are acting like they can't hear the commotion some are just ignoring the commotion, like the black haired girl who's reading a book and ignoring the commotion in front I removed my gaze from her because she might call me a creep.

While the middle of the commotion is happening the beige haired girl finally  gave up convincing  the blond haired boy.

"Can anyone give up there seat for this old lady" The beige haired girl said a little louder so the passengers can hear, I felt the girl besides me is getting annoyed and open her eye's and then turned to me.

"You" is she talking to me, so I pointed at myself she nods.

"Yea can you give your seat already I'm trying to sleep" the audacity of this girl ordering me to give up my seat, I was just gonna ignore her but she raised her hands.

"Excuse me this young Gentleman here is gonna give up he's seat" why did she do that now if I refuse now everyone might think I'm a mean person because of  me not giving up my seat to the old lady, this girl is trying to ruin my peaceful life I can see her go back to her original position while her eye's were closed I can see her smiling, so I just stand up.

"Here you can take my seat" then the girl assisted the old lady to the seat and I just walked towards to one of the poles to stand.

"Hey there thank you back there for giving up your seat to the old lady" the girl said who was wearing the same uniform as me.

"Oh no problem I think everyone would have done the same."

"Your being humble but no one gave up their seat except you."

"By the way my name is Kushida Kikyo hello I can see we have the same uniform, what class are you from I'm in class D" she said with a smile that can steal an ordinary boy's heart.