Chapter 5 Part 1

(KIYO POV)

I woke up again before my alarm can make a sound, I did my usual morning routine and got ready for school.

I left my dorm and go to the elevator, It looks like it's going down so I waited for it.

'ding'

After not waiting for that long the elevator opened revealing Ibuki in her phone.

"Good morning."  

". . . " She just ignored me so why not have fun with her before we split up.

"Didn't your parents thought you any manners."

"Who the hell a---- oh it's you."

"You're really mean and is that how you greet your loving friend" I said trying to make my tone be more dramatic and grabbed my chest and act like how actors do it.

"Shut up you act like a drama queen and stop annoying me this early morning."

"What will you do If I don't then." 

She threw a punch at me but I dodge it.

"Heyy! watch it."

"Then be quiet."

"No thank you."

She keeps throwing punches at me but I keep dodging it I don't know how she can't land a single hit on me since were in an elevator a small area.

"Stop dodging you coward."

"Hmm~ no thanks I don't want to be hit."

'ding'

After a while we arrived and she still trying hit me honestly I'm not even saying anything anymore maybe she holds a grudge against me.

She stopped trying to punch me when the doors opened.

"Your really are annoying." she left the elevator and I followed her since were going to the same location.

After following her for a while she noticed me.

"Stop following me you creep."

"How am I a creep I'm just going to class and were in the same building."

"Then why are you so close behind me."

"Hmm~ you're just paranoid I'm, 3 meters behind you."

"Just act normally I won't do anything to you."

"I will act normal when a normal person is walking behind me like that but, that person is you, so I have to be paranoid you might do something stup---- Eepp."

I walked closer behind her and blew in her ear and ran away from her.

"You Jerk!! you're dead" She shouted but I continued to run away from her.