Chapter 2

Authors Note: I'm gonna change the whole story since I didn't give time for Kiyo's feeling to develop I forgot to do that and I forgot about their relation ship I didn't give time for that to build to.

Authors Note: so I just tried to speed run the story but It would be bad for the readers.

(KIYO POV) 

After that talk with Ibuki I walked to my dorm with a number 401.

When I arrived in front of my room I opened the door to look at my room its about 8 Tatami mats big this is my house starting for today. its also my first time living alone. unti graduation. 

I would have to live without contacting someone outside this school. 

Unintentionally I let out a smile because I thought it will be hard to make friends but I already made one friend already she's cute but scary at the same time. 

I am free for 3 years to do whatever I want I can sleep, eat, play and I would like to fall in love to like the stories I read from that place now that can be a reality. 

I can start my new life today right here where no one can order me around. 

I laid in my bed without changing my clothes because talking to people drains a lot of my energy. 

I'm excited about tomorrow I can now know how to feels hanging out with other people. 

If matsuo was here he would be proud of me making a friend like Ibuki and not becoming a loner. 

So I just closed my Eyes and rest. 

(Time Skip)

Second day 

The students of class-D

On the second day of school, even though it was technically the first day of classes, the majority of the of the day was spent doing over policies and rules.

Many of the students had their expectations completely blown away by how nice and friendly the teachers were. Having already made a big commotion the other day, sudo was left alone as he slept like a log during class.

The teachers noticed him sleeping, but no one made an indication to stop him.

After all, deciding to listen to the lesson or not is our choice, so the teacher wasn't concerned. Is this how teachers interact with students that are no longer part of compulsory education?

It soon became lunchtime. My classmates started getting up from their seats, the students started to go out to eat lunch with their acquaintances. I couldn't help but look in envy towards the others sadly, I wasn't able to make any close friends with my classmates. except Ibuki but she's from a different class.