Chapter 3

(KIYO)

(Next Week)

Its been a week me and Ibuki had been hanging out AKA me forcing her to hang out with me or I keep calling so she would agree I can't show it in my face but her reactions or actions amuses me because one time when we she was buying a soda on the vending machine the soda got stuck and she tries to put her left arm inside the vending machine and if it fails she will just kick the machine so hard and sometimes it would work or sometimes but her actions is funny.

"Good morning Ike." 

"Good morning Yamauchi."

While entering the classroom Ike and Yamauchi entered with smiles on their faces.

Its unusual for those two to get to school early. One week since the entrance ceremony. Ike and Yamauchi have always arrived school before the bell.

"Wow ~the lesson is so fun I can't sleep."

"Yup, this school's the best- swimming will start soon!  I say swimming but ,girls are the important part! and by girls I mean their swimsuits!"

Why are they so happy about swimming I mean every human being can learn how to swim its easily. The girls in the room backed away from Ike and Yamauchi's excitement.

On the other hand, I was still sitting in my chair, all alone. I have to be proactive in joining a group of friends. their conversation was paused, so I stood up. However...

"Oi, professor. come over here."

"Fufu, did you call me?"

A chubby boy, who apparently has the nickname " Professor" , walked towards the ones that called him. I think his name was Sotomura or something.

"Professor, can you record the girls wearing swimsuits?"

"Leave it to me. I'll pretended to be sick and skip class to observe them."

"Record? What are you planning Yamauchi-dono."

"Professor's going to rank the sizes of the girl's boobs. If there's a chance, he'll try to take a picture."

"..Oi oi."

Sudou also draws back from Ike's plan. If the girls find out it'll be a bloodbath. However, regardless of what they're talking about, I'm envious of their conversation. Must be good to have friends. I want friends too.

"Sad."

"...You were here to, Horikita?"

"A few minutes ago. I walked in while you were looking at those boys. You wouldn't be thinking of trying to be friends with them, would you?"