𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄 ⁰⁰

zero: prologue

「 ﹁

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ; [𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖦𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖬e]

1:54━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━3:00
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇

﹂ 」

There wasn't much to be said between the both of them, they just understood one another, in a way that she had never felt before

Mira just looked away, she could feel her gaze, stalking her every move and craving her delighted cat-like eyes.

There wasn't much to be said, and she didn't know what to say. She wasn't ashamed of what she felt, contrary to the women who stood across the room, eyeing her.

Bada was ashamed.

She didn't know why, she didn't know how, but Mira poked at her insides in a way that no one has before. This feeling of never ending ease, it was peace she felt. She was ashamed that no one else made her feel that way.

Only Mira.

The woman she so madly distraught herself over, making herself go crazy with the what if's and the why's. The woman with so much power, it made her  own confidence shrink just in knowing that she'd never get to feel her touch, get to know her stare.

Mira was mysterious. She wanted to figure her out, but there was so much already she knew. Like she had known her, but didn't. Like she had her, but she knew she couldn't.

Nobody could.

Mira intended it to stay that way, but she wasn't oblivious to the random excuses said by the girl in blonde highlights. She wasn't so oblivious to the random gazes and that stupid smile that sent her into a frenzy.

She wasn't oblivious at the games the girl was trying to play.

But, this was a competition, and Mira was known for winning, she wasn't gonna let Bada get in the way of that.

But no one understood that more than the opposition herself.

Bada knew what this was, she knew what it meant, what she tried to spring.

Nobody understood that more than Mira.

Nobody understood her more.

Not her crew mates, the family she curated. Not the other contestants, but Mira.

Mira knew that Bada was the person her entire career depended on, she just needed to win at what she knew best.

This competition was to be the beginning of a new chapter, so why would the need for her touch starve her like she was blood hungry for years?

And why did that person have to be her?

Either way, nobody understood her, like Bada did.

And nobody understood Bada, like Mira did.

So why was it so difficult to win?

Mira couldn't understand it.

_____ఌ_____

Entropy Lea