➺ 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 ⁰⁵

five : superficial

「 ﹁

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ; [𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖦𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌]

1:47 ━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━ 2:23
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇

﹂ 」

﹂                                                                                   」

—{Outfit of Class Mission }—
Ep. 2

Mira had no choice but to let go of all her internal grudges and disappointments

She knew all too well she was great at the career path she chose. She was brilliant and she didn't need any one or anything to qualify that.

She had to let go of being disappointed in the decision made, so she forgave herself for letting herself down, for not showing she was great enough for the role of sub-leader dancer that represents Jam Republic. She had to learn to let that go so she could be here, at the fight zone and support her crew-mates in their efforts to win as the main dancer.

She sat as the other girls practiced their dances, watching all the cohort groups go over the choreography over and over again.

Looking over to see Kirsten, who she knew was really excited to work with Bada, she sent her a thumbs up, and a dumb smile that made both friends erupt in laughter. What made Mira laugh more was that Kirsten was getting stared down by the other leaders for being so relaxed at what seemed to them as one of the most stressful days of their time at Street Women Fighter.

Mira's eyes then granfully diverged to the lengthy beauty that stood next to Kirsten. Bada, with a smile on her face, as her gaze had already been set on the short haired girl that sat way away from where they stood on the arena floor.