➺ 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 ⁰²

two : self-destroying mind

「 ﹁

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ; [𝖫𝗈𝗌𝗂𝗇 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗅]

1:44━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━3:57
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇

﹂ 」

﹂                                                                                   」

—{Outfit of No Respect Battles}—
Ep. 1

Mira didn't mean for her conversation with Bada to go on in replay in her mind

Mira didn't mean for her conversation with Bada to go on in replay in her mind. She thought it would be mushed by her nerves, squandered to a place in her mind in which she has no recollection of, but no, it sat there, replaying like a broken record.

She looked unaffected by just examining her face, but if you took a look into her mind, Mira seemed to have Bada's name in bold.

It was unlikely of her, truly. She always made sure these types of things wouldn't affect her. That they wouldn't be so prominent that she would think about them more than twice, but somehow, in some way, the leader from BEBE was trapped in her mind like a memory she didn't want to let go, something she hadn't felt in a while.

It was nerve-wracking to have to feel such a deep emotion, about someone she just met, someone who had captivated her gaze. It was unlike her, so much so, Kirsten took notice.

Mira sat on the pink couch in their assigned room, waiting on the rest of her members to finish changing so they could go to the fight zone once more to begin the no respect dance battles.

Mira sat there, looking directly in front of her, lost in the labyrinth of her own mind. Her eyes fixated onto the pink walls, as she sat relaxed on the sofa.

Kirsten was the first one after Mira to walk out the dressing room, as she adjusted her sweat-shirt, she found Mira sitting there, looking out in front of her.