➺𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ⁰¹

one: new feelings

「 ﹁

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ; [𝖨 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖡𝖾 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌]

1:42━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━3:03
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇

﹂ 」

﹂                                                                                   」

—{Outfit of Introduction}—
Ep. 1

Anticipation sunk in her chest

Mira was prepared for this life of competition. Being a professional choreographer for years, after putting an end to her days of competing, she never thought this adrenaline would course through her veins once again.

Mira was excited, much like the rest of her crew.

Her friends also haven't had a taste of what competition is for years on end or even never had the opportunity to compete, like Ling, the eldest of her crew-mates.

As they are called to the fight zone, Mira marvels at the architecture, the modern feel to the building. The width of the room sends her mind into a state of nerving frenzy, as she hears the whispers and the murmurs of the crews seated below them.

"Are we ready?" Kirsten asks lightly to her crew, as she stands paces away from where Mira stood. Mira had been lagging behind the rest of her crew, trapped in her own head.

Everyone of the crew excitedly nodded, all noticing that their crew mate's eyes still pertained to the industrial walls of the facility.

"Mira, are you ready?" Emma asked, as she reassuringly wrapped her arms around her tallest crew-mate, struggling as she stood on her tippy-toes.