4 - BAT To The Bone! ( + Y/n's files )

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Does it have to be THIS dark?!" The musical hero shivered before her eyes lingered around the barely lit up cave, before hearing the sound of flapping wings, curious the girl wandered of from the group following the mysterious sound. The 3 other's in the expedition didn't even notice her gone, due to the cave so dark, as her presence slipped of their heads.

The female with the keen hearing kept following the noise before finding herself in a bigger part of the area, before it was lit up by candles and lanterns before greeted with bats. ALOT. Of them.

(This is a Geronimo Stilton, Pheonix of Destiny reference btw!!)

"Who dares seek the grotto of the batssssss!" One of the bats spoke before a few more showed up, gaining the interest of the young h/c colored female.

"I didn't even know there was grotto here- I was just wandering around with 3 of my.. companions!" She replied before a bat looked closely at her.

"For what reason?" It asked, making Y/n she gulp.

"Am apart of T.A.P.O.P.S see, and these companions are my co-workers, we save power sphera's endangered or out in the wild because of the powersphera hunters." She replied sounding serious as one of the bats spoke up.

"I've heard of these.. T.A.P.O.P.SSSS" members, and these annoyingly strong power sphera hunterersssss" The bat remarked before the rest of them nodded. Knowing the bats talk was.. peculiar to her, but decided not to question anything.

"We ssshall entrust you with BatBot!" A louder voice echoed as a large bat landed infront of Y/n, with the look like he's seen a thousand things. He was a bat with sharp wings like the rest, large fangs, and bigger than the rest.

. . .

Meanwhile..

. . .

"WHERE DID THIS WOMAN GO" the trio panicked searching everywhere for the Musical Hero, as they just noticed she was gone, Mechabot was searching low, Fang searching high up, and the older duo was searching tight places.

"Pang, Sir Amato, Mechabot, come here. I'll pull up her files, maybe something about her can help us find out where this.. woman is." Captain Kaizo called out before opening up a small floating tab before enlarging it slightly.

          ╰┈➤ FILE OPEN
┊ ⋆ Y/N L/N ⋆ ┊
The Musical Hero
Y/N L/N is a hero with strength and perseverance. She's born in planet [EXPUNGED] and lived a life with her musical abilities, and used them for good. BShe didn't have the most jolly life for her time at planet {EXPUNGED}. She had a friend who went greedy for power and destroyed everything around them. A week and 3 days after the hard fought battle, Y/n has won and restored the 'Harmony' in the planet, and gained the title we know as, The Musical Hero, s-

╰┈➤ FILE CLOSED.

"You didn't finish the file." Fang spoke up, questioning why they didn't finish the file about Y/n, as it was very interesting to hear her background.

"She probably wondered off to somewhere that piqued her interest, since it did describe her as a curious type!" Mechabot exclaimed before the Captain could reply to his younger brother.

"Your ri-" Amato tried to reply, more illegal miners came out of nowhere, sending the trio, flying back, they even focused on said hero knowing his capabilities. The 3 had a hard time fighting on them, as 10 of them stood their ground. 

"They're good all right!" Mechabot yelled out, mechanized with Amato before an image of Fang briefly shows on Captain Kaizo and Mechamato's eyes in an instant, the 2 expecting a loud bang, but didn't hear or see any signs of him falling, Kaizo's eyes widened at the sight of batwings before seeing Y/n with large bat wings, slight fangs and her lips curved up into a grin. In the addition with such features her outfit changed with an addition of 2 a medium length laces colored f/c, a S/f/c (second favorite color) colored belt that has a microphone with bat wings attatched to it, her signiture electric guitar strapped to her back, and also carrying Fang. "

"Sorry not sorry miners but.. Hitting Fang is my job!" She giggled before sending out gusts of wind, still carrying Fang before the illegal miners flew back hitting the walls and getting launched out of the cave, as Y/n finally set Fang down before she turned back to normal, and her outfit returning to normal.

"YOUR HALF BAT?!" Fang asked clearly shocked as Y/n shook her head, before clapping her hands together until a powersphera with bat wings behind it appeared. 

"Nope! She's just my new holder. or owner I guess! The Paniki Tribe entrusted me to her! Sooo~" The powersphera chimed in.

"This is BatBot, Chiroptera Powersphera!" Y/n annoucned before Batbot waved. 

"1 down, 9 more to go.." The captain marked before BatBot spoke up.

"Am friends with the rest of the Powerspheras here! We already gathered them all by the Paniki Tribe's area!" BatBot spoke flying around the musical hero.

"Mhm, so just follow me outa here!" Y/n sang happily before walking into a direction with BatBot following, as the group shrugged and went off with them. 

. . .

"What is this drink made out of?! Its SOOOO good!" Fang praised holding the cup of a pink drink before gulping it all up.

"Pink stinkbugs." Y/n smirked as Fang's face turned pale.

"Anyways.. I apreciate you helping us find the 9 remaining powerspheras, Chieftain Grand." Amato thanked as the large bat nodded.

"SSSSSince it's for their protection and ssssssaftey, I should thank you, Amato." It replied before glancing at the 9 powerspheras they were tasked to find.

"Well, we should head out now, we will return to visit soon!" Amato responded before everyone was signaled to get up.

"Yeah! We totally will! And don't even fret, the Powersphera's will be safe with us!" Fang replied grinning widely.

"Right! What this hedgehog said!" Y/n added earning a glare from Fang, as BatBot bid its final goodbyes before finally leaving the planet.

. . .

"You 2 drive on the ship, I'll have to accompany Sir Amato for another mission, think of it was a space flight training on getting back safely." The Captain sternly commanded as the duo nodded and saluted before rushing back to the ship.

Things are about to get chaotic.

BONUS SCENE:

"Fang what on the galaxy are you wearing?"

"A helmet for protection? DUH?"

"You look like a literal mushroom."

"IT'S THE LATEST FASHION TREND-"

"STOP LYING MUSHROOM BOY!"

. . .

Chap 4 is my shortest chapter so far! Anyways we finally get to see Kokotiam gang as a whole here now yayayayayayaa!!