16 - Quarrel

AUTHOR'S POV:

As the KangKong slowed down due to a green light, Tempo, Tok Kasa and Y/n started to bring the fainted earthlings back to Tok Kasa's abode, with Tempo carrying them through magic using a magical flute, carrying Pipi, Papa Zola, and Gopal— while Y/n carried BoBoiBoy on her back, as Tok Kasa lead the way, lighting the way leaving the 2 safe.

After they arrived, Melody rushed outside looking at the 3 approaching. Relived they made it back safe successfully and bringing them back, before finally speaking up—

"You guys are safe! Phew.." She sighed relieved, before Tok Kasa replied. "Get them something soft, so they can sleep by the terrace." Tok Kasa said strictly, as Melody nodded, before rushing back inside to find a mattress. She succeeded to do so— as well as do what Tok Kasa instructed her to do.

"So, who are these.. people?" Tempo asked before Melody shurgged.

"The dude in the orange cap is BoBoiBoy, dude in green is Gopal, the really suited up one is Papa Zola, and the child is Pipi Zola.. I think?" Y/n replied, not sure about the child's name.

"I see, well if that's the case.." Tok Kasa trailed off, leaving the 3 siblings confused— before baam! 2 other voices called out.

"Hellooo!? Anyone here!? We're lost and afraid of those.. monsters!" A robotic but sweet voice echoed through  the ears of the people nearby, before Tok Kasa sighed.

"Take a rest, I'll deal with.. whoever." he announced before walking over to the voice, as the 3 shrugged and left to his.. cave? house? thingy.

T I M E S K I P 

BOBOIBOY'S POV:

As my eyes drifted open, I look around to not see anyone familiar in sight. My visions clears, and my hearing starts to actually hear things. In the distance, I finally find a familiar figure being Gopal, Papa Zola, Pipi Zola, and.. Y/n? I thought, before quickly standing up with a shocked yelp, as the figures cocked their head towards him almost instantly.

"BoBoiBoy!" Y/n cheered walking up to me, reaching out her and to help me up.

"Where.. am I?" I asked her slowly, still sleepy as she chuckled in reply.

"My grandfather's place, Tok Kasa!" She announced pointing at him who was socializing with Gopal and the rest. Before he turned his head around at the mention of his name before h waved.

"You're the one Commander told us to find!" I blurted out before rushing towards him.

"Gopal, Captain Papa— why didn't you tell him?! Go tell him!" I scolded as Papa Zola just munched on some food.

"Well, it's some alien who just stole BoBoiBoy's elemental powers and that.." he said not even worried before earning a hard smack from an unfamiliar person.

"We shelter you here and you're not taking drastic matters seriously? Pathetic." A h/c hair with eyes as sharp as a knife, before Papa Zola just froze and shivered.

"Am Melody by the way, that idiot teaching the green squared alien to fight is Tempo. We're from TAPOPS as well, so we should be able to assist in this.. problem that could cause the end of the galaxy." She replied firmly. Leaving me stunned and confused.

"She's my sister, BoBoiBoy." Y/n chuckled to help him have some context, as I let out an 'ooh' before nodding.

"Am gonna' check up on my brother Tempo, catch you in a bit" Y/n waved before going down a hill to reach the bottom of it, to chat with the 3 training.

"Melody— your sister's hot." I suddenly spoke bluntly, as Melody choked on air.

"What the hell-" She laughed out before I started laughing myself. Surprised on my own sudden bluntness, as Gopal chimed in.

"Dude, you're head over heels for her! Quit being attracted to her" Gopal scoffed as I sheepishly laughed.

"ADU DU YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO HIT ME!" A male voice yelled from below, as me and Gopal walked to the side of the hill to take a look below.

"Is that Adu du?!" I gasped as Gopal shrugged.

"Man if you woke up sooner you would've known" He replied, as The man who yelled out was babying like a child to Y/n.

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Tempo you are a grown man stop trying to hide from someone who accidentally hit you!" Y/n cursed out as Tempo crouched behind her, with a big bump on his head.

"I-it was an accident Master Tempo, forgive me!" Adu du apologized as he sighed.

"I guess it's fine.. but Y/n you train them, my head hurts." He whined rubbing his head.

"What the hell is the 'potential' Captain Kaizo seeing in you?" Y/n sighed

"Everything!~ Just look at my charm." Tempo shook off the pain, combing his fluffy h/c hair back.

"Your looks don't help when fighting Tempo." Y/n rolled her eyes a the older sibling— before he scoffed.

".. shut up." Tempo said unable to think of a comeback before Y/n chuckled cockily.

"Tell Tok to train BoBoiBoy, I received a message from Admiral I should report somewhere else." Y/n announced before she walked back to Tok's place.

"For real?" Tempo tried to confirm, before Y/n nodded. 

"Unfortunately, yes." She confirmed before walking off back to where everyone was chilling, Tok Kasa was talking to BoBoiBoy and Gopal— with Papa Zola and Pipi listening in. She took all her needed items, as well as BatBot from inside before sneaking away. As she almost got our of vicinity, Pipi appeared out of nowhere.

"Where are you going Mrs Y/n?" She asked, suspicious as Y/n sweat dropped.

"Okay, first of all. Am not married— second of all, Admiral told me to meet Captain Kaizo and Fang somewhere here for a mission. But thats just a secret all right?" Y/n chuckled at the kids behavior.

"Well, you're probably going to be married to BoBoiBoy, that's why I called you that!" Pipi replied happily, as Y/n's cheeks grew red.

"And your secret is safe with me, Pipi Zola!" She announced putting her hands on her hips, smiling.

"Okay, okay. Go back now before everyone worries on where you've been." Y/n smiled at her antics looking down at her, before she nodded.

"Stay safe Mrs Y/n!!" She waved goodbye running back to the group.

"I must depart once again.."

. . .

Omg i remembered my wattpad password now yay!!11