Chapter 34 : Kiss

Y e r i . P O V

I walked out of the hospital room and answered the call I was receiving.
"Hey Yeonjun" I greeted, receiving a simple hello from the other line , "so what's up?" I asked , "I know it's getting late but I wanted to ask if you could come over to my place and help me out. My arm kinda hurts so I would really appreciate it if you could help me cook" he kindly asked .

I don't remember his hand hurting a few hours ago , "I'm kinda in the middle of something important, can't you order something?" I replied, "I wish I could but I prefer home made food , you know that. Plus , I don't think whatever you're doing is as important as me , I mean , I want to fix things up with you,  what better way than to have dinner together" I sighed at his response.

It sounded a bit shallow , but if it meant getting a friend back..........

"Sure , I'll be there in about 15 minutes" I said , cutting the line.

I made my way to the exit and just before I left decided to call Amy and tell her I won't be able to come back.

I arrived at Yeonjuns hotel room and rung his door bell. He opened the door and I was met with him dressed in nothing but a towel, his bodywas still glistening so it seemed he just showered. He had a slender figure but still muscular and I'll admit quite attractive, but not as muscular OR attractive as the person I saw last night.

I then recalled what Amy and I saw the other night , the way his body was so toned and how soft his skin looked , that and how his curly hair seemed to be fluffier than usual. I won't lie.......I kinda wanted to see that sight again.

"Yeri? You coming in?" Yeonjun asked , only now did I realise I had zoned out thinking about Nate. "oh yeah , I am" I quickly said , strutting into his hotel room. it was spacious, a similar size to our apartments except there was only one bedroom and it was less........homey, which was expected as it is a hotel room , catered to be simple but comfortable for whomever is to book it.

"Thanks for coming over , I thought it would be a good idea for us to have a little diner together and y'know, talk about some stuff" he explained as I walked over to the kitchen, " I'm sorry but I can't stay for dinner , something important is going on right now so I can't take that long" I quickly responded, "oh , I just thought it would be nice to talk............catch up even more. I mean , we did spend a good while not speaking to each other after what YOU did , thought we could spend more time together to make up for it" he said, rubbing the back of his neck . He had a point , we didn't talk to each other for a whole 2 months because of what i did , he simply just wants us to catch up.

"Well if that's the case ......sure, I can stay" I answered, "great!" He happily said.

"I was thinking that maybe tomorrow we could go to an amusement park together, what do you think?" Yeonjun asked taking a sip of his drink while maintaining direct eye contact with me , "I'm kinda busy.....mid terms are happening and I need to study" I replied, it wasn't only that .....I wasn't really fond of places like amusement parks , loud , crowded and so on , the street is probably the only overly populated place I can accept going to , mainly because I would usually go with the others. "oh.........that's sad , you see,  I wanted to take you there on a date...... y'know.......before I found out I was being toyed with and we had to break up, I thought that maybe this time around we could go" he explained, looking desolate.

He wanted to take me there on a date?

It sucks that he had planned for us to do stuff together before I completely hurt him. He's willing to give me another shot at friendship so I couldn't just say no.