Chapter 24

Lin Xia went back to feed his roommates. Everything was as usual, as if Lin Xia didn't come out to them last night.

It's just when they went to class together, his roommates took every person into consideration when they saw a boy talking to Lin Xia, for fear of missing out on any gossip. They were also worried that Lin Xia would be deceived.

However, after looking at all the boys in the class, there was nobody suspicious. Could it be someone from an elective course or the club? After an entire day, his roommates gain nothing.
In the evening, Lin Xia was ready to go out with his school bag.

"I'm going to the canteen. Do any of you want a midnight snack?"
"Second canteen's jajang noodles." Xiao Qian was the first to respond.

Xiao Pang was dieting, and Xiao Zhao had no appetite today. He casually asked, "With Fang Qi again?"

"No," Lin Xia denied.

"Then who is it!" Xiao Pang shouted, "Guy or girl?"

"You also know him, Yi Shang." Lin Xia told the truth.

"Oh, Yi Shang." Xiao Qian lost interest, then suddenly thought of a possibility, could it be Yi Shang?

After all, there were no suspicious candidates in the whole class, but Yi Shang seemed like someone who's popular with the opposite sex, so he didn't think of him at all.

"Then go ahead." Xiao Pang, like an old father who agreed to let his son go out, didn't forget to tell him,
"Come back early."

After saying this, Xiao Pang made eye contact with Xiao Qian and understood what the other was thinking.

When Lin Xia left, Xiao Pang said, "Let's go?"

After Lin Xia arrived at the canteen, Yi Shang was already there. He took the seats where Lin Xia and Fang Qi sat last time. The first thing he did was apologize to Lin Xia, looking innocent and sincere, "Sorry, it's so late and I still made you come out to teach me math."
Yi Shang's not a math major, and he isn't bad at math, but if it's compared to Lin Xia, it can indeed be described as "bad".

"No worries. I used to help other students too, it's nothing."
Lin Xia often tutors his classmates in math, so when Yi Shang proposed to learn math. Lin Xia didn't have any other thoughts, he assumed that Yi Shang simply wanted to learn math. He was even a little happy, because the first person Yi Shang thought of was him, not someone else.

"How many people are you tutoring?" Yi Shang's eyes revealed some grievances.

Lin Xia wasn't dense. Hearing the tone of Yi Shang's voice, his ears turn red. At the same time. He was afraid of being too full of himself, after all, straight men all act like this too. Yi Shang might be saying this casually while he's the one with an impure mind.
"Not many." Lin Xia opened the textbook and answered back.

Yi Shang held his head with one hand and looked at Lin Xia sideways. He said casually, "How about you tutor fewer people and tutor me more in the future?"

"If you want me to teach you, I will." Lin Xia felt that his head was going to let out smoke, but he still responded to Yi Shang seriously.

Lin Xia wasn't dense. Hearing the tone of Yi Shang's voice, his ears turn red. At the same time. He was afraid of being too full of himself, after all, straight men all act like this too. Yi Shang might be saying this casually while he's the one with an impure mind.

"Not many." Lin Xia opened the textbook and answered back.
Yi Shang held his head with one hand and looked at Lin Xia sideways. He said casually, "How about you tutor fewer people and tutor me more in the future?"