Chapter 27

After Lin Xia got called away by Yi Shang, his roommates became very anxious. They were afraid that Lin Xia would be hurt.

However, Lin Xia came back with a glowing face, what in the world happened here?

Did they worry for nothing? Or did Lin Xia's brain turn abnormal after being stimulated?

Xiao Pang slowly moved over, hugged the stair pole of Lin Xia's bed, and asked, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Lin Xia didn't tell them he just confirmed his relationship with Yi Shang. After all, whether they decide to come out in the open or not, he must first respect Yi Shang's opinion.

Lin Xia doesn't have to worry about Yi Shang at all now and his mind isn't as chaotic as before. He found a former classmate from No. 1 High School on WeChat and asked for Qi Shi's contact information through him.

The reason for finding Qi Shi is that Lin Xia doesn't want to make things into a big deal. It's best if he can contact the other party directly and solve the problem in private. There's no point attacking each other online.

The call was rejected by Qi Shi, so Lin Xia simply sent a message: I'm Lin Xia, let's talk.

After ten minutes, Lin Xia dialed Qi Shi's phone again. This time Qi Shi answered, but didn't say anything.

Lin Xia asked, "Qi Shi?"

There was a rustling sound from the other end of the phone, and then came Qi Shi's voice, "Mn."

"Did you post that article online?" Although it could only be him, it may still be someone who's faking his identity. With the mindset of not accusing wrongly, Lin Xia asked to make sure.
"Yeah." Qi Shi did not deny it.

"You didn't seem to take in what I said before. To avoid misunderstanding, I'll say it again, I never liked you.

I was good to you because you were my friend." Lin Xia patiently explained again, "Please clarify immediately, or I won't go easy on you anymore. If things continue to fester and cause negative effects, will use the law to defend my own rights."

"You think you can wipe yourself clean just by talking? You can deny the harm you once did to me just like this?" Qi Shi asked shamelessly.

"Speaking of harm, it's clear that you have caused more harm to me?" Lin Xia doesn't want to argue with Oi Shi anymore, "If I don't see your clarification before seven tomorrow, I can only find a lawyer."

"Who are you trying to scare? Using a lawyer to scare me?" Qi Shi sneered. "You think I'm a three-year-old child? Who would care about these online disputes? You're a pervert who likes men!"

Qi Shi hung up the call first. Lin Xia was a little helpless. When they were still friends, Qi Shi had alway been a little childish. Back then, it can be said that Qi Shi hasn't grown up yet, but even after several years he was still the same.

Shortly after the call was hung up, Qi Shi posted something specious on Weibo: I didn't expect that even after several years, you still won't let me go and still continues to pester me.

Qi Shi doesn't actually think that Lin Xia still likes him. He just wants traffic, as long as there are views, negatively gained popularity is still popularity.

Earning money as an internet celebrity is faster than working diligently. Plus, his graduation might be postponed because he has many subjects that need to be retaken, Qi Shi no longer had the desire to graduate from school and find a job.

Right now, he is bent on hoping he can gain enough popularity that he can make money. He has seen too many internet celebrities flop, so he doesn't want to create a perfect online personality at all. As long as there is no bottom line, netizens can't do anything about him.