CHAPTER 6-PROTECTIVE BROTHER PT.2

Taehyung raised the belt high up in the air and struck it on jungkook's bare back hard.

     Jungkook screamed loudly as it was really painful for him.

      He gave him 2-3 more hits and when he was about to hit him again,yn came in between and back hugged Jungkook's body, while covering his back.

      Taehyung was angry and couldn't control himself and the belt strik on yn's upper back hard.

     "Ahhhh,oppa"she screamed loudly and tae came back to his sences.

      He drop the belt and crouched down and started rubbing yn's back soothingly.

     "ARE YOU FUCKING MAD,WHO TOLD YOU TO COME IN BETWEEN?"Taehyung shouted and yn started crying more.

    She was feeling so guilty.It was her fault and jungkook got punished like this.

      His back got really red and belt marks were visible where taehyung hitted him.

       Jungkook turned around and hold yn's head and rested it on his chest securely while mummbling,"everything is fine" but yn was feeling too guilty.

     She looked towards jungkook with her guilty eyes and then towards taehyung.

     "No"jungkook mouthed but yn just shook her head.

     She can't let jungkook take more hits because of her.

    "Jungkook,go back to your room,i will deal with you later"tae said and looked towards yn.

   "Come here,let me treat your back"he said to yn.

     Both of the siblings didn't move at all.

     Soon,jimin came inside the house and sighed after seeing the scene infront of him.

     Jungkook's bruised back was visible to him as well as the guilt in yn's eyes.

      It didn't took him much time to understand that his little sister again created some trouble and jungkook took the blame like always.

      He went towards them and asked tae what happened,he explained him everything.

     "Yn,jungkook go back to your room"jimin said but taehyung stopped them.

      "Jimin,go and check yn's back,she got a hit there and as for for the jungkook,I want to talk to him some more"tae said while glaring at jungkook.

    "Tae lis-

     "HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING"Yn suddenly shouted.

    "It was me-

     "SHUT UP,YN"Both jimin and jungkook shouted together.

     They can't let tae know that it was yn.

     Tae would definitely punish her and they both didn't wanted that.

     "Wait a minute,what do you mean by jungkook didn't do anything,kid"tae asked yn and she started crying more.

     "It was me"she said while hiccuping.

     "He t-took the blame for me"she said again making taehyung shocked.

      "Jungkook,take yn upstairs"jimin said and jungkook immediately got up with yn in his arms and went towards his room.

      "It was really her,right?"tae asked and jimin nodded sighing.

     Taehyung eyes darkened and he was about to go upstairs but jimin stopped him.

     "Tae,you already scared her,calm down first, please"jimin said.