CHAPTER 10:MAFIA BROTHER'S

COMMENT ALOT.........

Soon Namjoon came inside the room with a cane in his hands.

Yn gulped hard after seeing it as namjoon preferred to not use harsh implement on her while punishing,it's usually Suga who doesn't hesitate to punish her.

"Get up and sat on the bed"namjoon said while picking up a chair.

He kept it near the bed.

"Get up"he said in a stern voice when he saw that yn has still not gotten up.

She compiled and stood up and went towards him.

"Sit"he said and she sat down looking confused as well as scared.

He took the chair and sat down infront of her.

"You are getting ten with my hands and ten with the cane on your thighs"he said making the kid scared.

"I never got caned before"she said but namjoon simply ignored her.

"I am starting with my hand first"he said and placed his hand on her thigh.

She panicked and tried to apologise.

"Oppa no please,I won't bun- AHHHH"she shouted as the first hit landed on her thigh hard.

She immediately placed her hand on the thigh where namjoon gave a smack just now and started rubbing it to lessen the pain while fre tears rolled down from her eyes as the hit was really hard.

"Don't rub"namjoon said sternly while holding her hand.

"P-please,it's hurting"she mummbled.

"Interrupt me once more and you will get the rest of all from the cane"namjoon warned and gave her another hard hit on her another thigh.

She yelped in pain and started crying hard as the third smack came which was as painful as the previous one IF not more.

Namjoon started giving her the rest of the smacks non-stop ignoring her shouting and crying.

He gave her the last smack which was indeed far harder than the rest of the hits and she screamed on top of her lungs and continued crying hard.

"Stop crying,I didn't even use half of my strength"namjoon said annoyed and yn hit on his arm with her all strength.

"IT WAS HUNDRED TIMES MORE PAINFUL THAN THIS"she shouted and continued crying.

Namjoon sighed and let her cry.

He picked up the cane once he saw that she stopped crying and her breathing got Normal.

"You are still thinking of hitting me with that,how can you be so heartless,oppa?"she asked while hurt evident in her eyes.

She didn't expect Namjoon to go this hard on her.

"Move your hands"namjoon ordered as she was still subconsciously rubbing her thigh.

"Please,it's hurting a lot,not the cane, please"she said while moving her hands.

Namjoon looked towards her thigh and saw the red angry handprints of his hands all over her thighs.

He knew it would get too painful for her if he went with the cane in the same spot.

"Thigh or back of your hand,decide"he asked in an emotionless voice.

"Hmm?"she asked confused.

"Decide one"he said.

"Just forget about it,na.You already smacked me pretty hard"yn said.