CHAPTER 14:PART 2 UNWANTED SISTER

COMMENT ALOT.....

Taehyung was standing at the door and listening to everything.

His heart clenched after hearing so much pain in yn's voice.

"Princess"Taehyung called while entering in the room.

Yn turned around and glared at him.

She was too angry at him.

"Tell him to go,oppa"she said while looking towards jungkook.

"Tae hyung-

Jungkook started but got quite after taehyung shot up a glare at him.

"Now,you want to scare him off too,ha"yn asked sarcastically.

Jimin turned yn around and bend down to her level.

"You forgived me, right?"he asked and yn nodded.

"So can you please tell me what actually happened?"he asked softly.

"I was making a 'sorry card' for tae oppa as he wasn't talking to me from a long time,but then lily come there and snatched the card and ran outside of my room,I ran behind her and when I was about to take card back from her,she tore it and throwed it in dustbin,I got angry because of that and pushed her,then she was about to slap me that's why I hit her back,it wasn't my fault"yn said and a few tears rolled down from her eyes.

"Yn-

"I swear I am not lying,tae oppa,if you don't believe me you can check the dustbi-

She stopped speaking when taehyung suddenly hugged her.

"Last time too it wasn't my fault,oppa.
She started the fight,I just hit her back in defence but you didn't even listened to me and stopped talking,you are very bad"she said while hitting his chest with her small hands.

Taehyung held both wrist in one hand and wiped her tears gently.

"And you too jimin oppa,you were so mean,you just came back and when that lily complained you without thinking anything you started scolding me and scaring the hell out of me with your threats"she complained.

"I am really sorry, Kiddo"jimin apologized sincerely.

"I didn't stopped talking to you, princess.I was extremely busy this days"taehyung said.

"You weren't busy for her but for me you were busy,right?"yn asked taunting him.

"It's not like that,kid-

"It's like that only,oppa.You spend all time with her after work,you played video games with her without me,you made pancakes for her and you didn't even give me any even after I asked you,you tugged her in bed and caresses her hairs,I saw all that,you were ignoring me"she complained and her eyes again got moist.

"Oho, princess I came to call you for playing games but jungkook told me you had a test and you were studying-
Yn looked towards jungkook and he nodded.

"And about pancakes,I made them for both of you but this idiot ate most of them,that was the last piece and Lily already took it,that's why I didn't gave you"he said while tapping jungkook's hand.

"Yes,yn I ate them"jungkook said.

"And about tugging you,i came in your room but you were already asleep"Taehyung said.

"But you could have talked to me,I was so sad all the time"yn said.

"I am sorry,I really didn't noticed,I was busy with work and most of the time I saw you chilling with jungkook and Lily was always sitting alone,that's why I always checked on her,i didn't wanted her to feel lonely,kiddo"taehyung explained.