CHAPTER 16 LOST SIS- 2

Guys, please comment in front of the lines too.
I want to hear your thoughts about my writing,about my diolouge's.
Day by day, comments on my stories are decreasing and i really didn't felt motivated to write because of that.
I want to write and update frequently but there's no point to put my energy in it,if you all will not respond,right?so guys please comment and if you don't like something in my books the please do tell.
Not just these,in professor series or mafia lost little angel too.
I uploaded professor Jeon a few days back and there wasn't even one comment infront of the dialogue's I wrote.
Please,don't do this guys and comment.

........................

"STEPSISTER"Taehyung shouted angrily.

"What do you mean by stepsister, Hyung?Have you found mom-

"How many times should I tell you, jungkook that she is not our mom?"jimin asked in a bond chilling tone making Jungkook quiet in seconds.

Jimin took a deep breath and looked towards taehyung.

"I took a DNA test-

He started but cut off by taehyung.

"That doesn't change the fact that-

"Listen to me first,Kim taehyung"Jimin harshly said but taehyung just glared hard at him in return.

"She is our sister,DNA reports matched 98 percent,it only means that she is our real sister"jimin said.

"THATS NOT POSSIBLE, HYUNG"Taehyung shouted.

"I think she was pregnant when she ran away with him,tae"jimin said.

"Okay,even if she is,that's nothing to do with us.That bitch is the one who raised,I am sure she must be just like her,a fucking whor-

Taehyung was speaking but cut off by another harsh slap right on his face.

"You are talking about a kid,taehyung and moreover that kid is our sister"jimin said Sternly.

"No hyung,she is not-

"It's not her fault that mom took her, hyung"jungkook said after processing whatever jimin said and walked upstairs towards jimin room followed by jimin and taehyung.

Jimin was just 13 when his mom ran away with a man right infront of his eyes.

He was devastated that night and started hating his mom.

His father started drowning himself in alcohol after his mom left and soon died.
From them,jimin is the one who raised his siblings like his own kids.

He still remember how his brother's especially jungkook who was just 6 at that time used to cry for his mom.

He can never forgive his mom for what she did but he will never punish a little girl just because of that.

He won't abondon his little sister.

He won't hate her.

He will be the best brother of the world-

He promised himself.

On the other hand, taehyung was finding it hard to believe it that he has a sister.

He always wanted a little sister.

He so wanted a sister when their mom get pregnant for the third time but then jungkook was born.

It's not like tae love jungkook any less but he always craved for a little sister.

But he didn't take it well when his mom ran away and he couldn't accept a girl aas his sister who lived with that lady for all those years- he repeated again and again in his mind.