CH : 1 - What is happening?!

[Hi 👋
I'm getting down to business right away since I really don't know what to say and ....... yeah that's all I guess.]

Ya Meiying, a fairly beautiful girl was sitting in her room on a chair while looking at her phone. She was a fan of mxtx novels, her favorite being mdzs.

She wished to be able to save Wei Wuxian from his tragic life and save Lan Wangji all the traumatic experiences of losing his soulmate.

Her room was filled with cosplays and traditional Chinese clothes. One could say she was way too much of a fan of Chinese novels.

She couldn't help it. Whenever she thought about the tragedies that befall the characters, she felt ..... sad for them. She always thought of novels as a real story of someone.

Perhaps that belief was what led to this.

A sudden green light came from Ya Meiying's phone almost blinding her. The phone fell from her hand on the floor and began to shake violently.

Ya Meiying didn't know what to do and with a wary and confused face went to pick up the phone.

Suddenly the whole house began to crumble as if an earthquake took place.

Ya Meiying being the person she is tried getting shelter under a table.

Her luck playing a part in this didn't allow her and right before reaching the table, some rocks fell over right above her head.

For a second it felt as though time stopped while Ya Meiying looked horrified at the rocks above her head.

She touched her phone as a last resort of calling the police, ambulance or simply anyone.

She slowly lost consciousness and thought to herself :
"Ugh i wanted to atleast eat some ice cream and a few dishes from other countrys before I die. Well atleast I didn't die in a shameful way right? To whatever diety is watching me die right now can you atleast give me a life in another world?"

She chuckled one last time before going to the afterlife.

As if that was going to happen.

_______________________________________

In the middle of a forest God knows where.

Suddenly a girl in light blue robes awoke with a scared look and while her long black hair flew around as she woke up violently.

"What happened?! Shouldn't I be dead? After those damned rocks fell on my head and I started bleeding, didn't I lose consciousness?!! Technically I should be dead so WTAF is happening right now!" Said the girl helplessly."and why am I in the middle of a forest?"

Her loud thinking was interrupted when a mechanical voice said : "user 115 Ya Meiying has been successfully transferred to the mdzs verse 19. She is to help the characters as she wishes and at the end of the story gets to decide if she wants to stay or go home. System nr : 37 is not in service at the moment and thus the headquarters can not help in any way. Compensation will be given : teleporting sword : Shen Guei

Forming golden core in progress.

Money transferred to account : 500 gold taels.

Goodbye and have fun."

The woman was too stunned to speak. That was how you could describe the look on Ya Meiying's face at the moment.

Wait, no, she is no longer in her body so it wasn't actually her face, right?

She ran around the forest a little while panicking. She wanted to find a river to look at her face and reflection.

While she was running around like a chicken without its head a killing pain in her stomach got her to stop.

She held her stomach tightly as if that would ease the pain a little. The pain started spreading throughout her body like a poison.

She fell on the hard ground and tried to endure the pain. After a long while of killing pain a warm feeling spread through her body. It was like the feeling of the morning sun after a chilling bath.

If this is what it meant to have a golden core then she could really get used to it.

All of a sudden a black energy floated towards her in all directions making her get the feeling of familiarity.

She pondered for a bit and tried all kinds of methods to get rid of the black smoke looking energy. She seemed to understand one thing at least, the energy had no intention to hurt her and felt more like kids following their mother.

[And that my friends was the end of chapter one. I might just drop this ff if i dont get a read and im not having high hopes here.]
[]●°●[]