Chapter Three: Meeting the Cullen parents?

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

As a new day came for the Swan family, they woke up, get ready, ate breakfast as a family and went off to school. Many student looked on in 'awe' and jealously as the Swans met up with the Cullens. Jasper and Alex are standing very close to each other having a conversation about History.

Alice and Ace are close as well discussing their likes and dislikes, Edward and Bella have in a heavy debate with Rosalie and Emmett about Shakespeare.

Is Romeo + Juliet a master piece portraying love between two different families or is Juliet just 'dramatic' according to Emmett. As they walk into the school it's field trip day, so they went on the bus and sat in pairs at the back of the bus.

As they get to the destination - Mike yells for Bella, which her brothers and Edward aren't happy about. "Bella! Wait up, you know I've been meaning to ask you, what you doing for prom? Because I was wondering if you're going" he rambled on.

Bella looks uncomfortable while saying "hmm prom? You know we're not gonna be here, we're going to Jacksonville to see our mum so. You should ask Jessica, I know she wants to go with you" and walks back to Edward and everyone.

"So when is this imaginary trip happening to visit her then bells" Alex asks slightly annoyed as the mention of their mother. "Well I had to say something. What did you want me to say? 'Yeah thanks for invite but no thanks because I think you're a creep?' Is that what I should've said?" She said getting more annoyed because Mike already put her in a bad mood.

"Okay, enough. Alex we're not going to Jacksonville and Bella, you are too nice sometimes however, that was nice letting him down gently" Ace being the negotiator between them. As Alex goes to hug Bella to say sorry, Jessica just pushes her way in the middle grabbing Bella "Mike just asked me to prom, which I totally thought he was gonna ask you" she said excitedly. Bella looks at her "wow nice, and nope. Zero weirdness" with her thumbs up.

Alex storms outside, mumbling to himself. They watch him go with concerned eyes. Ace was just about to go his brother but saw Jasper already at the entrance so he went to Alice instead. "Is Alex going to be okay?" She asked Ace who has his arms around her shoulders.

Ace looks down to Alice "yeah he is. He just needs to calm down before he probably kills Jessica for interrupting him and Bella" he says with sigh but a small smile.

Alice can see through his mood and leans up to kiss his cheek, suddenly they hear cheers and turn around to his the rest of the family watching them with massive smiles - minus Alex and Jasper who are still outside.

Meanwhile outside:

"Fucking bitch, who does she think she is? Couldn't she see me and Bella talking. How can she -" Alex was ranting off thinking no one was behind him. "Alex" Jasper suddenly says gaining the boys attention.