Epilogue

Bella and Edward went to their meadow after a few crazy days

Bella and Edward went to their meadow after a few crazy days. Kissing, laughing than Bella pulls away for a moment looking at Edward.

"Hey, I want to show you something. Alex and Ace has been helping me with it." Bella said smiling. Edward smiles at her "what is it?" he asked.

Suddenly Bella closes her eyes and focused, as she opened her eyes, she lifts her shield showing Edward her thoughts, memories from when they first met, how she felt/feels about him. Everything.

"How did you manage to do that?" He asked amazed.

Bella smiles shyly at him. "Ace and Alex had an idea and have been helping me with it. Also a lot of practice."  she said smiling and grateful that her brothers helped her with it.

"Show me again." Edward said with a massive smile on his face making Bella laugh.

"We have forever anyway - I can show you any time." Bella said.

"Forever." Edward said kissing his wife.

~~~~

Jasper Hale-Swan and Alex Swan-Hale

Alex was sitting in the living room with Jasper, Ace and Charlie talking about anything and everything

"Sorry Darling, I got to go do something, I'll be back in a bit okay?" Jasper said getting up kissing Alex who was confused but didn't question it.

"Where is he going?" Charlie asked Alex who shrugged.

Charlie actually knew where he was going and managed to get Ace away without Alex noticing.

About two hours later - Charlie went to Phoebe and Alex went into his and Jasper's room to shower and watch a movie.

Half way through this movie Jasper came in greeting his husband - pulling in up to stand up.