Bonus Chapter: Sam and Emily's Wedding

Emily's POV:

Emily's POV:

I'm so nervous, it's my wedding day. Bella, Leah and Sue are helping me get ready. The twins are with Sam - "It's nearly time - are you ready?" Bella asked me, I look at her smiling nodding my head taking a deep breath.

"I'm ready." I said as I hooked my arm around Harry's arm who is smiling at me with happy tears in his eyes.

We stand waiting to hear the music - I take a few deep breaths, I don't know why I'm nervous, I've been ready to marry this man for ages. I hear the music and look at Harry and nod - we start to walk down the aisle and I lock eyes with Sam who looks like he's about to cry.

We get to the top and Harry gives my hand to Sam. "You look beautiful" he said to me making me smile - "you look handsome." I replied seeing him smile makes me smile even more.

We look at each other until the minister gets our attention.

Third person:

"Ladies and Gentleman, we are gathered here today to witness the union between Sam and Emily." the minister starts.

As the minister continues and asked if anyone objects to the wedding - thankfully no one does and they carry on.

"Do you Sam, take Emily as your lawfully wedded wife?" minister asked. Without hesitation Sam answered - "I do" looking at Emily.

"and do you Emily, take Sam as your lawfully wedded husband?" minster asked Emily - again without hesitation. "I do." looking at Sam.

They put on the rings - "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" the minister said to Sam, he puts his hands on her cheeks and kissed her like it was his first time.

People clapped and cheered as they walked down the aisle making their way to the reception.

As the reception party started - Emily was with some family whilst Sam was with the pack keeping them away from the food, "oh my God, just wait until after our first dance" Sam said to them getting tired of their complaining.

Sam found his bride with some of her family and went over to her. - "Oh I'm sorry to interrupt but it's time for our first dance as husband and wife." Sam said kissing Emily's cheek leading her to the dance floor.

As they danced, people around them was smiling, taking pictures and enjoying the moment

"Do you think we'll get married?" Bella asked her brothers who looked at her.

"No - well I won't. I'll be single for the rest of my life." Alex said making Ace and Bella look at him with sympathetic eyes. "Besides - my first song will obviously be a Queen or Abba song." he added making them laugh.

Emily and Sam invited people on to the dance floor - so soon enough half of the people was dancing.

"Come on you three - don't be boring." Paul and Jared said laughing.

"I'll get Emily -" before Paul finished his sentence - the Swan siblings where dancing forgetting about everything.

After dancing, came eating and than the speeches came which Sam was dreading, but surprising no one told embarrassing stories.

Speeches came and went. Emily insisted that the Swans joined in on photos. By the time end of the night, they forgot about everything and had fun - Bella sent photos to Rosalie and Emmett who was sad they couldn't be there but Sam and Emily understood.

Sam looked at the twins and Bella, "thank you for being here guys. We would've understood if you didn't." he said to them, they looked at him like he was crazy.

"You honestly thought we would not have come to your wedding because of them? Fuck off Sam, you should know us by now." Ace said scoffing.

"We wouldn't have missed this. Besides, I think Emily would have ripped their balls off" Bella said laughing at her brother's face.

Alex smiled at Sam, "it's a beautiful wedding. You two treat us like family and you basically are family." Alex said making Sam smile as he saw Emily behind them with happy tears in her eyes as she listened to what was just said.

"Where you going on your honeymoon or what's that plan?" Bella asked Emily. "Erm, I believe we are going to wait and save up some more money." Emily explained. 

They chatted about what Emily's dream honeymoon destination is, whilst they was throwing in idea's it gave Bella an idea.

The night went on, they made memories. 

Sam and Emily are finally married and couldn't be happier.