Chapter one: Charlie's Turn

As the family are in living room - enjoying family time

As the family are in living room - enjoying family time. They suddenly hear the front door slam shut, the twins and Bella look at each other thinking the same thing.

The stand up looking at each other not breaking eye contact - "Irina!" they shout speeding out the house.

Unfortunately they can't see her - she's disappeared and hopefully gone back home. But luck was never on their side it seem. When they went back inside visibly angry - Jasper got up and moved towards his husband calming him down, "thanks love" Alex said kissing Jaspers cheek moving them back to sofa.

Carlisle looks at them "she family - she'll come around and Alex popping out of now where and basically dragging her back here must of scared her little." he said looking at Alex who just shrugged and went back to the book him and Jasper are reading.

Ace sat down reading a book next to Bella who is still angry but Ace being a copycat - used his power he got from Jasper to calm her down. She glared at him but he ignored her.

Phoebe and Charlie came in and Esme explained what happened, "So she could be half way to Italy right now?" she asked making everyone nod their head yes.

"We can deal with that later right now - we are going to sort Charlie out so Paul if it's okay with Bella and Edward - could you take Renesmee to the rez?" Phoebe asked.

Paul look up from drawing with Renesmee and looked at Bella and Edward who agreed which made Paul smile.

"We trust you Paul. Besides Emily will be making her some food - she's missed her." Edward said shaking his hand. Paul and Renesmee got ready and after saying bye - they left with Paul promising updates.

~~~~

Charlie sat down next to his kids - "it's my turn now right?" he asked them nervously they just smiled and nodded their head. Carlisle and Phoebe went to go get the room ready.

"we say about 3-7 days for obvious reasons but considering there isn't a human here - we'll probably see you tomorrow." Rosalie explained to Charlie smiling. Charlie sighed - stood up and hugs his children.

Phoebe and Carlisle came back in to living room telling him it was time.

"Be brave father. It hurts like a bitch" Ace snickered as Charlie walked away making Bella hit him. Once Charlie was in the room - he took his jacket off, looked at his girlfriend hugging her.

"Carlisle is going to one to do it considering he did Bella and the twins." Phoebe said walking out the room after he lied down waiting for Carlisle.

Carlisle came in after a while. "you ready Charlie?" he asked making Charlie nod 'yes.' He's to nervous to answer him. Carlisle picked up Charlie's wrist and bit into it. Charlie groaned and Carlisle left the room walking into the living room.

"Now we wait." he said making his way over to his wife. Paul kept to his promise and updated Bella and Edward on Renesmee - they came to an idea to let them stay on the rez for the night - shocking Paul the most but swore to keep them updated still.

Paul mentioned that they are staying in Emily's and Sam place which Bella and Edward didn't mind. After sometime - Paul called them because Renesmee wanted to say goodnight.

They was on the phone for an hour, Paul informing them what went on today in detail and Bella doing the same.

They hung up and it was roughly around 2am when Phoebe said "shh, listen" making everyone go silent. That's when they heard Charlie groan standing up from the bed "fucking hell" was all he said to making everyone laugh.

Phoebe went to go get him and when they came back everyone was shocked as his appearance.

"Wow dad - being a vampire suits you. Shit" Alex said making everyone agree. "You need to hunt Charlie. Me, Phoebe and Carlisle will go with you." Esme said which Carlisle agreed with.

The 'children' stayed at the house waiting for their return. "Love - maybe we should get a dog." Alex said to Jasper literally out of now where making Jasper look at him confused.

"A dog?" he clarified. "Why a dog and not a cat?" Rosalie asked, Alex looked at her like she lost her mind. "Because dogs are better than cats" he said like it was obvious. Edward laughed at her face.

"He thinks cats are boring and dogs are more people persons where cats like to be independent." Edward explained seeing his thoughts.

Alex gasped dramatically "that was cheating Eddie" he said putting his hand over his chest - at that Jasper, Ace and Bella chuckled.

"What kind of dog darling?" Jasper asked knowing Alex - he will put a lot of thought in to it. Which is exactly what he's doing. Whilst the family was having a conversation - the parents walked in.

"How was it dad?" Bella asked. Charlie looked at her "really fucking weird Bell I'm not going to lie. but I caught a mountain lion." he asked proudly at the last bit.

The rest of night was the family minus Rensemee and Paul were chatting about anything and everything - Charlie asking question about his new found abilities and everyone being there to answer them.

Around 11am Paul and Renesmee came back and she was telling everyone about her night - what they was doing etc.

Alice was walking through house with fresh flowers when she's suddenly drops them and is pulled in a vision - Ace sped to his wife seeing her scared.

Alice grips on to Ace - "Alice, what is it?" Esme asked seeing Edward and the twins move closer to their partners. Alice doesn't answer and neither to anyone which makes her a little more worried.

"Can some one please tell us what is wrong" Esme demands to know.

"They're coming for us. The Volturi. Aro, Cauis, Marcus - all of them. Including Irina." Alice shakingly said making everyone look at her.

"Well shit" Phoebe said looking at everyone who's not moved.

"We need a plan." Esme said looking at her husband who agreed with her.