chapter 27

Karishma ( POV )

" Sam... samrat choudhary..." I called his name and he gave me a charming smile. " What did you do ? " I asked him , as he walked out the cell.

" Trust me ...you don't wanna know about it kismis..."  he said ruffling my hairs like I am little kid to him. He looks tired and handsome.

" I guess...I know why ...now let's go home. " I told him and he nodded. It's not that hard to communicate with him...guess why the Inspector was so overreacting?

I did some formalities .... which of course he told me to do and then he was good to go. We walked to our car in silence.

" sam lets get you some food and a warm place...then we can talk about what happened ? And I don't want to hear any lies from you. " I told him.

I pulled adjusted the seat for him and gave him a pillow. " You must be tired...have some rest and I will wake you when we reach home. " I told him and he was just staring at me like he is douting me...is he? He snapped out of it real quick though.

" That would be great...I am dying for a cup of coffee. " he said . I texted mom about sam. She said she wouldn't be home but will return soon. 

" Alright...I will make you coffee just the way you like it. " I told and started to drive the car .

As soon as sam hit the pillow he fell right in deep sleep. Well sam is son of a family friend. He grew up with karishma and knows her very well.

He is from ' Choudhary family ' a family who has given some good lawyers , judges and some more big personalities. Sam's father is a judge of highcourt...and he is our genius lawyer.

As I know from original owners memories he helped her a lot and even  cares for her soo much...I think I should cheerish him too. As far as I understand he is not a normal person and his sudden entry means a lot.

We soon reached home. I arranged everything for him starting from bath water to lunch and than made him coffee and sat with him in the hall.

" so what happened? How a lawyer like you ended up in the jail? " I asked him. " Please can't we avoid the question. " he asked looking irritated....he doesn't want to talk about it.

" well...I wouldn't be your bestfriend if I dont force you to talk about things that you dont want to share. " I told and he laughed out loud.

" Nothing....just was out with few lawyer friends. Had few extra drinks and I was on the way to find my heaven...." he said. Now his sentence can mean two things...one he was totally drunk and didn't know what he was doing.

second he after being drunk went out to find someone...but who? Who can be that close to him that he calls that person his heaven.

" you made that inspector quite mad .....you literally sat their to teach them laws..." I told and he started laughing. " I was high....and well I love doing my job ..so...."  he said while sipping his coffee.

" But sam the whole constitution? " I asked him . Like is he Mike Ross from that The suits webseries....having photographic memory? . " what can I say ....I am smart. " and now I know what I am dealing with.

" Enough about me...Now tell me  kismis...how is your married life going? Having any kids? "  he asked I know he is teasing.

He was in my wedding and he knows that we cant have kids together. He was the one who made our contract. " yep ! I have four kids. " I told him.

" Four kids....must say your fast. " he said and I threw a pillow at him. He laughed , that guy is super mad.

" No seriously....how are you? As much as I know you were in love with Aditya's brother but he never liked you. So you married Aditya...everything cool between you two? " he asked in his lawyer tone something I cant avoid.