Chapter 47

Aditya ( POV )

I can't stop looking at the ring Karishma bought for me. It's so pretty...well can't wait to show it to samrat. I am sure he will be happy for her.

" Hey ! Are you staying home today? " asked Sahara walking in my study room. She is here ...is something wrong with samrat ?

" Is sam okay ? What happened? " I asked her. " Relax wifey , your husband is alright. I am going out with Karishma...so if you're home please take care of your husband." She said and I laughed.

" Well , you girls have fun ...I will take care of him. " I told her. Karishma said that she is going to meet with her sister today , if only I could meet with my brother like that.

And I am happy that she and Sahara are getting along together. Sahara is still standing here hesitating ...she wants to share something more.

" If he asks about me ....just say I am out on a date. That's what I said
him . " she informed me and now I am interested to know more... exactly what happened.

" You told him your going on a date...why ? " I asked her. " I will tell you everything...right now can't you be my good friend and do this for me please? " she asked and if she doesn't know I am not her good friend I am her best friend...how can I let it go.

" Are you hiding something from me ? Are you trying to make him jealous? Should I know about it ? " I asked her and her face gave it all. She is in love , and with that guy... strange. Well , it's not that hard it's sam afterall.

" Well , I will do it. But you owe me one explanation young lady . " I told her. " Aye aye captain. " She said and left my room. Well let's go and take care of the grumpy baby. I am going to have so much fun irritating him.

I took a bowl of popcorn and went into his room. Since I have free time, can watch a movie with him today. I walked into his room. He is not looking happy.

" Hey ! " I called him. He looked up and asked " why are you home at this time ? Don't you have better things to do than just being here and irritating me ? " he asked. I can tell he is pissed about something.

" Wifey ...are you cranky today ? Is it that time of the month already. " I teased and he threw a pillow towards me. I dodged it on time.

Since his hands were not severely damaged...he can sit without anyone's help now. He sat on his bed.

" Trying to kill husband... that's not nice . " I said and picked up the pillow and placed it beside him. He needs support to sit. So I helped him so that he can sit properly.

" Looks like I am babysitting you today ...since your nanny is out on a date. " I told him to place the popcorn bowl on the table.

I sat beside him and took the remote from the bed. " So let's watch a movie ...what do you want to watch? " I asked him. " Death on first date. " he murmured. And I am loving it. He made me so jealous when I didn't knew that he was Karishma's bestfriend not boyfriend.

So it's revenge time. And I am soo good at it. " I am afraid there is no show or movie by that name. Let's watch SRK movie. " I told and he just nodded.

" Can you do something for me Aditya? " he asked me in serious tone. I nodded. " Can your agents find out who is the guy ...the one Sahara is dating? " he asked me. And I am now convinced that samrat is super jealous type.

" And have him killed...no way dude. Besides my resources are not that strong." I informed him. " Dude you literally tracked down six professional underworld criminals, beat the shit out of them and hospitalized them without letting the world know... your resources are not good. " he asked with surprised expression.

" Thanks for those praises but those were not my people. Had to take help from my father..." I told him and he nodded.

" You're her best friend how come you don't know about her date ? " he asked me with a doubting tone.
" You're Karishma's bestfriend..do you know about her Ex boyfriend? " I asked him in return.

" Well , the fact that you don't know about it is just pathetic. " he said and I know he is just trying to make me angry so that I can tell him about Sahara. On his wildest dreams.

" Why does Sahara's date matter so much to you? Are you having a crush on her or something? " I asked him. And that shut him up for a good time. In the meantime What should I watch Jawan ?

" She helped me so much I don't want her to end up with the wrong guy. " Said samrat after some thinking.

" Don't worry it's just a Date...she is not marrying anyone. She can handle it. " I told him . " Still can't you just do it for me? " he asked and oh ! Well I just got another idea. It's going to be fun.

" Okay , since you risked your life to get my father's file and destroyed it. I will do it for you. " I told him and faked a call. " Thank you....chaal begum start the movie. " he said . I nodded .

Yes , he is in this state cause of my father and me. Just because I am his best friends husband...he risked his life to save my father and somehow me...how that's for another day. But I just can't say no to him from now on.

As for Sahara's matter ...I am going to make him so jealous about it. It's going to be fun.

Authors Note:

My dear lovely readers,

Hope you all are doing well. Weather is getting chilly so don't forget to wear thick layers of clothing and stay warm.

Students who are giving exams, all the best. I know you're going to rock your paper . So all the best.

I know it's so hard to study all night and wake up early to go school or colleges or for work on such winter mornings. Hope my stories could bring little joy in your hearts and make you feel better.

With your love and support I have written so many chapters of this story and I am really grateful for your love and paitence. Soon we are going to hit half century in chapter numbers.

So I want to do something special. I will ask you few questions and when you answer them I will publish them on my 50th chapter. And if you have any questions for my characters you can and they will answer.

Now my questions for you it's just for me -

1. When have you started reading it ?
2. How did you find it ?
3. Has someone recommended it to you?
4. Do you like it ? Anything specific you liked ?

Now for my 50th publishing
questions -

1. Who is your favourite character ?
2. What's your favourite scene?
3. Which is your favourite child character?
4. Whom you would like to see more in upcoming chapters?
5. What do you think Aditya's dad do for job ?
6. Can you guess about samrat's secret?
7. How it may end ?

8 . Any questions? Or any message for Aditya, Sahara, Karishma or samrat ?

9. If you want to go on a date and want me to write it for you in 500 words ...who that will be ? And where do you want to go ?

Just for that special day , I will write 3 such stories...so the first person to reply will win the golden chance.

If you answer them I will be thrilled. Once again thank you so much for your support and love. I can't explain my happiness in words.

Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️ , stay healthy and happy. God bless you.

Good night.