Little drama

Titli ( POV )

" And here is the family that will suit her ..she wanted kids and those kids need a mother.... system456 I want you to take care of her. " I finished my command . It's so hard to work here.

No fixed time , no holiday ...just work and work. I don't even get time to eat. But since I finished today's Target I can eat now in peace.

I used to visit my house too much but since Karishma is there I can relax a bit. I should probably cook something, here in system where I work the kitchen is really nice ....once you see it you will willingly cook.

But right now I am so lazy , so I will just make some light dinner and eat. As I was looking for tea leaves I found the box of coffee....I know someone who loves drinking coffee....and that reminds me about the dark and barren land that's infront of me.

It was once very lovely and beautiful ruled by a beautiful pair but they felt and now it's empty , it's lifeless without them.

" Make me a cup of coffee. " I heard and I know that voice. I turned around and I knew it's him.....I am not allowed to his name , he doesn't anyone to take his name.

" Hey ! How did you get here ? I thought only I could call people here. " I asked him . " Cause it's me ..." he said and that arrogance. " Did you missed me ? " I asked him jokingly .

" Trust me....every second, every moment I remembered you but something tells me you're not going to like it. " he said and I could sense anger in his voice.

He is standing in his land and it's dark so I can't see his expression clearly. But I know him. " Why are you
here ? " I asked him.

No beating around the bush , I know he is here for business and he means business...but I still wonder how he got here.

" You remember after you cursed me you felt bad for me...and you tried to help me a little..." he asked me

" Yes , I do . And I am sorry for the curse. My mind was soo much in distress...I had to come here leaving my newborn I was heartbroken. " I tried to explain him again.

" I am not asking for explanation...what you did was a natural reaction....but I am here for the help.... please help. " he said , how can I say no to that.

" You do know the consequences of your choice right ? " I asked him. He took sometime and than told " yes I know just do it....I can't tolerate the pain anymore." he said and I could feel his pain.

" Alright, I mother side of the system gift you....' O one of the five makers of the system ' the gift of ' Forgetfulness ' you may and you will forget your pain , your past .... you're now a new man. " I casted the spell on him.

" Did it work ? No fireworks, not ' wanka bonka spell ' and it's done ..you sure ? " he asked . And here I am trying to catch my breath since I poured all my power in my spell.

" Why it's so dark here ? Why such a barren land ? " he asked and I know the spell worked.

" It was land of one of the powerful magicians of the system, since he left that land has become dark and lonely. " I told him and nodded , he walked in the light for the first time and came over in my land.

" Your land is more beautiful, just like you. " he said , I never saw him that relaxed and happy...I am happy that I did it for him.

" Thank you... coffee. " I handed him a cup of coffee. " Was he really that powerful? " he asked pointing towards his land. " He was THE one and only ( Author: Imagine her saying the line with Har funn maula music playing behind) " I informed him.

" okay ...sounds interesting. " he said putting the coffee cup down. " You're titli...are you in my dream or I am going mad ? " he asked.

" I am in your dream... thanking you for whatever you did for my family. " I told and he smiled. " Now , you should probably wake up ..bye. " I told him.

We walked little distance together. He started walking back. " I never thought you would ask for it but
fine. " I told myself. He stopped looked back and said " Neither did I " he said and left ..did my magic work ?

" Titli " system's voice echoed in the room. " yes system" I responded. " A wealthy family girl lonely and sad....needs a family..." It commanded. " On it. " well looks like I am busy again.

Chapter 59

Sahara ( POV )

I came back home. Without samrat it's not that fun to live in that house. I brought my little goat friend with me. I will call him kaju till samrat gets back and names him.

Kaju is very active, he literally rans around the house , does silly stuff. I don't know where is samrat. It has been ten days and he's not back yet.

No phone call , no message...he forgot me. I came out with kaju to ran today. After a nice walk in the park we came back home.

" Kaju sit here and let me bring something for you. " I told him , it's time for his bottle and he is restless. Now he will not leave me till I feed him.

I was about to start making food for him my door bell ranged. How decided to drop by at such hour.

As I opened the door their was no one in the door , just a box . As I opened it there it was lots of chocolates and a note written ' Don't forget to miss me.' who gifted me chocolate ? Why ?

Rmjinvjkchimminhope7 Aarushi .( POV )

" Samrat your friends are worried for you..." I told him as he is sitting on the rocking chair enjoying his coffee.

" Why are you trying to get rid of
me ? " he asked me in a sassy tone.
" I am not but it's just your friends are going to be worried. " I tried to explain him.

" I know what I am doing shamshaanwali. " he said and I hate him for it. " This used to be shamshaan very long time ago ...now it's a proper town sam. " I reminded him.

" Shamshaanwali.... staying in shamshaan gali. " he tried to rhyme ofcourse. " Tu na devil hain. " I told him.

" That's why I am here. " he told and we laughed, really that guy is too much. I don't know what is going on in his life. My house was open for him and that's why he is here. But I do hope that everything gets better and he lives a good life.