Chapter 1

Viviana POV:

Me and my twin sister Valentina were walking home for school after getting in really big trouble (why you ask because we 'talked back to the teacher' like I just thought we were going to make conversation, now you may be ASKING okay what does that have to do with Valentina well she may or may not have flipped a teacher off and told her to go fuck her cheating husband so here we are walking home from school knowing our siblings are going to take our phones away and tell us were grounded and that we need to act better yatta yatta yatta this isn't our first rodeo but I don't really care cause I speak out anyways and I have a back up phone.

Anyway as we get up to our mansion we saw every single one of our siblings cars here and uh let me tell you that is not a good sign and I will probably get grounded longer cause I like to yell at them and prove why I'm right while Valentina just accepts her punishments like girl but it just gets me into biggest trouble.

As we start getting closer to the front door I just stopped caring anymore "We are fucked" I heard Val say "Damn straight" I smirk and walk inside.

As soon as I'm in I see all 9 of my siblings standing in front of us well i just sharted my pants they look so damn terrifying, "Living room now" Dario told us gritting his teeth, I mentally rolled my eyes at him and walked into the living room sitting in the chair closest to the stairs incase i need to dart up them.

Everyone else piles in and just stares at us in anger like the other 4 don't ever get this why do we have to go through this ,ugh life is not fair, "Hey guys school was great and I have tons of homewo-" i sadly and annoyingly get cut off " Viviana hush" Mauro tells me I just leave back and wait til their done staring and start talking " Okay I'm going to start with Valentina" Dario says facing her, She just look at him and nods " Why did you flip your teacher off and tell her and I quote to go fuck her cheating husband" He says and as soon as he finishes I burst out laughing "GO girl" I say high fiving her, she just smirks but drops it when she looks at Dario I just lean back again and wait.

Val just shrugs "Val" Aurelia asks "Becuase she was being annoying and called on me to answer the question when she said and I quote" she says mimicking Dario " Raise your hand if you know the answer and so many other kids raised their hands and she called on me so I told her I don't know and she got all up in my face saying I should pay attention then walked to the front of the class and was about to pick another student when I said that then she yelled almost killing my ear drums DETENTION like women my poor ears" Val explains and by this point I'm dying I'm on the ground crying laughing from this as soon as I sober up my stomach hurts like crazy I get up in my chair and wipe my eyes and look at Val "You ate and left no crumbs" then we both started dying.

"Viviana," Dario says, I ignore him and continue "Viviana," and again "VIVIANA" He yells, scaring the shit out of me, I sober up and sit in my chair and look at him knowing it's my turn, he sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose "Viviana why did you talk back to your teacher" At this point i was ready to tell them it was a lie " I didn't talk back she asked me and I quo-" getting cut off AGAIN "Viv" Ana says (Aureliana) "Ugh fine she asked me if I did the homework and i said no I gave to my ass it was hungry and she was like Alright you think this is a joke im calling your brothers and DETENTION and i just groaned but flipped her off when she wasn't looking" Oops was not supposed to add that but who cares I "Viviana you can not do that baby" Aurelio says as you can see he's my favorite brother sibling ik it's mean but like he is just the kindest.

Anyways the thing that I guessed would happen, happened "Phones and electronics your grounded for a week" Dario says getting up Valentina hands him her phone i just stay put "Viviana" He says sternly "nope" I say " Yes Viv phone now" He says holding his hand out " No that's some bull how is it my fault she still got the damn homework she just a bitch and likes to piss people off" I say getting up "I don't care viv phone now" He says his voice rising " NO THIS IS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT DARIO" I yell at him "VIVIANA ROSALIE SEGRETO GIVE ME THE DAMN PHONE YOUR GROUNDED FOR A MONTH" He yells and there it is the longer punishment.

I roll my eyes throw my phone on the chair and walk to my room but before going upstairs i turn to Dario and the rest of them give them a fake smile and flip them off then sprint up the stairs to my room and lock it hearing a herd of elephants chasing after me gladly i dont share a room or else I wouldn't be able to sneak out and do whatever I want, I just sit at my desk and do my homework ignoring the people on the other side of my door man what did I do to deserve teachers who hate me.

A/N Chapter 1 is done. What do yall think so far.