Chapter 3

I was just laying in my bed thinking when my door was slammed open and in walks all my siblings I rolled my eyes and rolled back over facing the wall.

"What do yall want?" I ask, annoyed.

"Drop it, Viviana," I hear Dario say.

"Okay, sorry, now what do yall want?" I say, rolling my eyes at his comment.

"Well, we are leaving to go get ready for the game and just wanted to tell you since you've been laying in here since after breakfast, so bye, see you later," Aureliano says.

"Whatever, bye, I don't care," I say and put the covers over my head, I hear them all walk out but I feel one set of eyes on me I uncover myself and look to see Aurelio standing there looking like he needs to ask something.

"Yes, dear brother," I ask, looking at him.

"Um, c-can I have a hug before we go?" he asks, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You want a hug before you go?" I ask, sitting up my back against my headboard.

"Ye-yeah," He says, I open my arms, and he walks towards me and hugs me back.

"I love you Aurelio you go have fun. I'll probably find a nice book to read or raid the others' rooms and steal their hoodies," I whisper to him. He kisses my nose and smiles at me.

"I love you too Vivy and if you do check in Aurelia's closet she has some snacks in there" He says winking at me, my smile grows bigger and I just kiss him on the cheek, then he walks out of my room to meet the rest if the fam.

Aurelio POV:
I had to tell her where to find the snacks. Aurelia hid she is gonna be here all by herself, anyways as I walked downstairs, I saw the rest waiting by the door on their phones.

As soon as I'm down the stairs, they all look at me questioningly.

"What?" I ask weirded out.

"What took you so long?" Aureliano asks.

"I was saying bye and giving V a hug before we left, not that you guys care," I say, flipping him off and walking out the door to the cars.

Viviana POV:

"Man I'm so bored" I say to myself but then remember I can just invite my friends over, so that's what i did or what i thought I could do, I called Axel, Domara, Alyssa, and Allysondro, but sadly they were at the football game so it was just me alone eating the snack I stole from Aurelia and waiting for my siblings to get home but soon got bored so I decided to go downstairs and work out in our gym.

Dario POV:
The football game was finally over and were all loading up in the limo to head back home and see V, who hopfully is home or else she will be in big trouble.

Time skip Home

As soon as we walk inside, I go upstairs towards V's room to tell her we're home only to see her door halfway open and her gone.

"Goodness," I groan as I head downstairs.

"What's wrong, Dario?" asked Aureliana.

"Viviana isn't in her room" I say and they all shoot up from their spots and start running around the house looking for her, me knowing her, I head downstairs to the Gym/Music area but somethings wrong, she isn't doing anything she's just sitting there her head in-between her knee's and her arms wrapped around her head, she must just be taking a break from working out probably tired ill check on her later.

Viviana POV:
I just can't do this anymore I feel like such a burden on them, i feel like a burden on everyone, I don't know why I even try for people anymore I just let them down anyway, that's all I've been thinking during working out and my head got the best of me and I fell off the tredmeal and I think I sprained my ankle maybe cut a little bit of my skin but me being me has just been sitting here thinking instead of going upstairs, but I think my siblings are home so that's great but I gotta get up and head upstairs to my room hopefully none of my siblings are in the living room.

Getting up I feel a severe pain shoot through my leg but bite my tongue to stop me from screaming but only to stop when a matalic taste made its way to my taste buds and winced and started heading upstairs to the living room, but the universe is just against me today because all my siblings are there on their phone gladly I had my headphones in I just turn on my music and start walking upstairs pretending I didn't see them and made my way to my bathroom and grab my first aid kit.

After fixing my leg, I crawl into bed and fall into a deep slumber.