Chapter 4

Viviana POV
I wake up to the sound of an annoying blaring sound and realize it's just my alarm, I slam my hand on it and start getting ready for school this weekend just consisted of laying in my bed and sleeping or ignoring my siblings except Aurelio obviously.

I walk into my closet and pick out a long sleeve white crop top, black leggings, a black vest, and my Nike socks and white air forces. After I get dressed, I head to my vanity and do my simple makeup routine that consists of concealer mascara and lip gloss. Then i grab my backpack along with my phone and head downstairs for breakfast.

As I walk into the kitchen I see all my siblings half looking asleep most not paying attention that I walked in, I just walk in and over to our cabinets and grab a pot and I spoon then walk over to the table and bang them together scaring all my siblings some shoot up, Carmine, Auruliano, Mauro, and Artemis fall out of their chairs and the rest just jump a little after I smirk I put then back and go to the fridge and grab my yogurt and fruit and sit at the table eating feeling their eyes burning holes into my head.

After I finish I throw my trash away and look at them, and start laughing they all are looking at me like they want to kill, which made me laugh even more, after I'm done laughing I wipe my eyes grab my keys, bag, phone and head to my car, now I know what your think Viviana your only 15 yeah well I that's what happens when your from this family we get what we want.
~
After school I'm talking to Martin a guy I got partnered up with when I got a text from my boyfriend telling me to hurry up I roll my eyes and say bye to Martin and head to his car, as I get in I look over to him a smile but he seems kinda upset and that's never a good thing.

We arrive at his house a few minutes later and as soon as we get into his room he grabs me harshly by my arm and pinned me to the door his hand around my neck closing my air way, I bring my hands up to try and pry them off but they won't budge.

Right i forgot to tell you abusive relationship yeah can't break up with him duh duh duh duh he'll hurt my family if I do, he'll kill me yeah all the fun stuff *note to sarcasm.

"Why were you talking to Martin" He asks pressing harder on my neck.

"Answer me" He yells slapping me and throwing my on the floor.

I groan in pain and am about to answer him til he starts kicking my ribs, then pulls me by my hair to look at him.

"Why" He asks in a low tone.

"W-we h-h-have a p-project we have t-to turn in" I stutter out.

"Well then ask for a new partner you know I don't like hurting you but I don't like seeing you with other guys" He says letting go of my hair and smashed my head into the ground knocking me unconscious.

After I woke up I weakly got up in pain and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen I wrote Lint (the bf name)
"This isn't working out were over don't call don't text don't try and talk to me and stay away from my family" after I finished i grabbed my phone seeing it's 8 p.m.

"Shit" I matter to myself and run to the school parking lot but stop when I get slightly dizzy, it took a little but I made it to my car, I knew I would have to fix my appearence, so as I did that I saw a call from Dario and boy let me tell you i was terrified.

"Hello" I answer scared

"Viviana where are you, you were suppose to be home hours ago" He yells.

"I was working on a project with my buddy I'm on my way home rightnow" I tell him.

"Well hurry up" He says and hangs up.

I sigh and start driving home, As I pull into the garage I totally forgot about my appearence and as soon as i walk inside the house all my siblings are in the living room and to say I'm glad the living room is facing the opposte direction of the stairs or else I would be dead.

"Viviana come here" I hear Dario say.

Well spoke to soon, as I walk in I sit down on one of the chairs closet to the stairs incase I need to run which i probably with, but as soon as I look at them they all hold shock on their fave and that's when I remember...

MY BRUISES ARE SHOWING.