Chapter 2

It's been a few hours and everyone has left and I was just laying in my bed when there was a knock at my door "What" I yell "Um dinner" I hear Aurelio say "Okay I'm coming" I say and walk to the door unlocking seeing him still standing there, I go up to him and hug him he tenses for a sec but then hugs me back.

As we start walking downstairs he takes the opportunity to be the good brother to apologize for Dario I just wave him off and tell him it's fine he then asks me about my day at school except from the part from earlier I just chuckle and explain to him my day as we walk into the dining room I'm still telling him the end of my day as I finish I see the food is here and start eating, but feel 6 pairs of eyes on me, "You should know staring is rude yall" I say taking another bite of my food.

As I finish I'm about to head up to my room when a voice stops me "Viviana" Mauro says I roll my eyes and turn towards him " Yes dear brother" I say giving him a fake smile "What you did earlier was very disrespectful so we have decided a punishment for you" He says " What is it" I ask slight annoyed "You will not be going to the football game this Saturday with your sister and us we will leave you here with guards and well be back soon" He explains " That's not fucking fair that is my school football game I have to go" I stated "Nope" He says " Ich hasse es hier manchmal verdammt" I mumble in German and start walking upstairs "What was that dear sister" Aureliano says "Shut it Aure" I say and walk to my room.(I fucking hate it here sometimes)

Mauro POV:
After Viviana walks upstairs, I look at Dario. "What are we going to do with her?" He just shrugs, and we all finish eating. After dinner, we all say goodnight and head to our rooms, getting ready for bed, I just lay in bed thinking about my family abd Viviana she is something I say as I fall into a dreamless sleep.

Viviana POV:
It's the next morning, sadly, and I have to go to hell today great, I get up and take a shower brushes my beautiful curly hair and wash it then my body and step out grabbing my towel I head to my closet and grab my Dark blue ripped jeans, a black crop top, and my cropped camo jacket grab my green claw clip and put my hair in a half up half down, put on mascara eyeliner, lip liner and gloss then grab my back pack and back up phone putting it in my back packs pocket and head downstairs.

After breakfast and not talking to anyone beside Aurelio, we head to school and let me tell you it's friday and I'm so happy until I remember I can't go to the football game tomorrow Damn it, I mentally groan and get out of the car and walk over to my friends Alyssa and allysondro the twins, then axel and Domara "Hey bitches" I say walk over to them "Hey V" All say back "Let's get ready for hell I guess" I say and walk with them into the school, after the first 3 periods it was finally time for my favorite class Dance then after dance I have choir then maths, and ELA then finally time to go home, As I walk into class I see we have a partner assignment and of course I'm paired up with one of the most annoying popular guys also one of my brother bestfriend Everett Günther he is so fine but so annoying i just want to knock him out anyways me and him got paired up and he's coming over to my house to work on a dance routine.

After the day is finally over we start heading home and me and Everett head to our dance room. After a few tries of practice our own parts we try them together and let me tell you woo we looked good.

(Video up top)

After we finished we were on the ground me lying between his legs head on his stomach when we heard clapping and I jumped looking towards the door to see my whole family there embarrassed i turn my head and smile, I then do a back walkover then a flips over him and help him up, "You guys did amazing "Aureliano says " Thank you" Everett says doing their weird bro hug thing "Alright you two go get cleaned up and come down for dinner " Aurelia says and walks away with the rest of them.

After I take a shower and changed into black shorts a black crop top and an Oversized black zip up jacket i walk downstairs and see everyone there waiting, as I sit down next to Everett I turn to him and we talk about the handstand parts and other parts we need to fix.

After dinner Everett heads home and i head to bed super tired from today and as soon as my head hit the pillow i was out.