Chapter 1 - 3 years ago

Y/N pov:

3 years ago

As I was standing in front of aisle with my father and as I tucked my hand under his hand.

I was little happy because I'm getting married to Jungkook and I have listened about his bravery in war and who doesn't wants to marry a brave and handsome ruler.

Honestly I wasn't really feeling sad after leaving my family and I was rather more happy after seeing Jungkook who was smiling towards me when I was standing towards aisle with my father who is fixing His suit.

My father noticed our interaction and told me,

"Don't expect anything from this guy.He must have beautiful smile which can manipulate many woman into his sugarcoated trap."

I was confused after listening his advice because in which trap I'm going to be trapped?

I was confused at that very moment but forgot everything after we started taking steps towards Jungkook, my groom.

As we're making steps towards Jungkook, my heart was also making loud thumps and I felt like it would come out anytime, such a beautiful feeling but I never knew that it would not long last.

My father give my hand to Jungkook for formality and then went to his seat to sit and I was feeling very shy after looking at Jungkook and he hardened his hand with me which made me blush.

He noticed my blushing face and with this priest entered the hall

The priest greets the wedding guests and invites all to join in singing an opening hymn "Gloria".

After completion of the song,Priest said an opening prayer for us

"Now let us humbly invoke God's blessing upon this bride and groom, that in his kindness he may favor with his help those on whom he has bestowed the Sacrament of Matrimony."

With this now it was the time to take the wedding vows and I started first,

"I Yang Y/N take Jeon Jungkook for my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward,for better,for worse,for richer,for poorer,in sickness and in health, until death do us apart.I will love and honor you all the days of my life."

"I Jeon Jungkook take Y/N for my lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us apart. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."

Now you can kiss the bride

And this statement was enough to make my already blushing face, a red tomato