Chapter 15 - Fire inside me

Y/N pov:

As night pass by I woke up with my hands tied up to my bed because I threaten to leave him and he instead tied my hands.

He was sleeping beside me and oh man! As I was not feeling my hands and legs due to being tied up for whole night but even after doing everything he had to audacity to hug me while sleeping.

I was having problems to wake up so I shaked Jungkook so he can atleast wake up.

Which he did after shaking him for like a eternity and first thing he did was hold me tight in his arms again and sleep again but I was angry enough to shook him.

He looked at me with a questioning look and I said,

"Untie my hands right now! I have to use bathroom."

Which he did after couple of seconds and I immediately went to use bathroom and he laughed while looking at my running figure.

Ofcourse I'm a pregnant woman and I can't control my gall bladder. As I was finished with my business. I finally moved away from bathroom after bathing and wearing clothes.

As I moved towards my room I seen the figure which I don't expect to meet and dread so much in my life.

One and only "Lisa".

I was honestly laughing at MYSELF for being stupid enough to believe that I controlled her tacky thoughts and made Jungkook mine but boy! How wrong I was!

She smiled more like smirked at me as I asked her,

"What are you doing here?"

She smiled at me innocently as she replied instantly,

"Waiting for my man."

How I want to slap hard on her face but I know it will only cause problems to me and ofcourse people will say that how intolerant I'm even though she is helping me and giving me the 'help' I don't want.

Y/N: I don't know which men are you waiting for? Can you tell me whom are you waiting more clearly on my 'room'?

I emphasized on 'room' word more so she can understand that I was sleeping with her so called 'man' here last night.

She stood up from her seat instantly and looked pissed off somehow.

Lisa: Ofcourse I'm looking for Jungkook.

Y/N: Oh I really sometimes think that have you really study in abroad? Because I sometimes think that you don't even have any single courtesy manners beside being my husband I still never take his name in public but you have the audacity to take and just because you became royal consort doesn't mean that you're above than me because I'm still The Queen of this palace.

"So better show me respect".

She was stunned by my words and was also almost shocked. She never thought of me in bold way because I never acted one instead of once in court and thought if me as an easy competitor.

I continued with a whisper in her ear,

"And the game you're playing, royal consort. I have no intention to win these game because I don't even want to participate in this silly game."