Chapter 9 - Destroyer

Y/N pov:

He slashed the throat of Emperor even Empress was shocked from all the things happened infront of her eyes.

Blood was splashed all over the palace and especially on the face of Jungkook.

All the guards have their sword towards Jungkook but his eyes were red as blood infront of him.

He suddenly shouted,

"SO YOU'LL GOING TO KEEP YOUR SWORD IN MY THROAT, IN THE THROAT OF YOUR "KING"."

All the guards were locking at each other but Jungkook continued,

"DON'T FORGET I WAS THE ONE WITH YOU'LL WHEN KING WAS BED SICKEN OR NOT IN THE STATE TO DEFEND OUR KINGDOM. I'M THE ONE WHO ALWAYS SAVED PEOPLE OF THIS KINGDOM. I'M THE ONE WHO DESERVES TO BE A KING AND NOT THE SON OF A CONCUBINE".

Everyone turned their attention towards Taehyung who was just as shocked as me and suddenly shouted,

"I'M NOT SON OF A CONCUBINE AND WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THIS TO ME? WHEN NOBODY KNOWS WHO YOUR MOTHER IS? SHE CAN BE A PROSTITUTE, WHO IS EVEN WORSE THEN A CONCUBINE. "

Suddenly Jungkook shouted,

"GUARDS!! TAKE HIS MOTHER AND HIM TO PRISON FOR DISOBEYING THE KING."

Guards acknowledge the words of Jungkook and handcuffed Taehyung hands while another guard started taking Taehyung mom out of a secret room which I never knew even exist.

She was crying while saying,

"Oh god, please have mercy on us Jungkook."

While Jungkook said in stunned voice,

"I'm not Jungkook, I'm king of this palace."

She looked at Taehyung then said,

"Taehyungaa my son, what happened to your father and to this kingdom?"

And that's when Empress Jeon shouted,

"WHO ARE YOU TO CARE ABOUT THIS KINGDOM AND MY HUSBAND HUH? YOU'RE JUST A CONCUBINE IF IT WASN'T BY HIS MAJESTY MERCY ON YOU THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE LIVING HERE, SERENA."

Serena (Taehyung mother) laughed while saying in-between,

"He fooled you, he said he loved me many times but when he said to you? 19 years ago? A woman with fertility and beauty is always loved Tiara."