Chapter 10 - Arrival of first love

Y/N pov:

As I wake up in morning I realised that I was ruined by my own husband.

He was beside me sleeping peacefully under the covers.
woke up and go straight to the bathroom butt naked.

I looked at myself in the mirror and my body was covered with bites and my inner thigh had a big mark which is rashed and it's hurts even if my thighs touch coincidentally.

My all dreams shattered down infront of me.

I stood under the shower to clean up my wounds.

I got ready for the consort. When I got out of the shower. I felt a hand around my waist.

I looked behind me and it was Jungkook. He was already ready for the consort.

He whispered in my ear,

"I'm sorry for tomorrow but I guess we're husband and wife so I guess it doesn't matter."

I didn't replied because I know it's stupid to even make him understand anything.

I left his hand from my waist and entered the consort.

He was behind me but we entered together in consort.

He sat on the throne and courtier made him wear throne in hand and everyone applause for Jungkook especially Empress Jeon as Jungkook become a Emperor.

And I was ready to sat on my throne that's when someone shouted,

"She don't deserve to sit on the throne."

I moved towards the person who was saying

It was a beautiful blonde girl. Her light skin gown was complementing her pale skin and cherry lips were making her beauty complete.