Izuocha

Yeah, we're getting straight into this. Izuocha folks.

Now, I'd just like to start off by saying, this has to be one of my favorites, if not THE favorite ship I know

I know there's a lot of people out there who hate this ship, but, I love it.

When I first started watching the anime, in the episode where they first meet, I already knew that Uraraka was going to be the love interest. 

First off, they have a great friendship and bond. Because of everything they've gone through, they can empathize with each other. They work well together as well.

We all know Uraraka has a crush on Deku. But since in the manga/anime, their relationship isn't the main focus, Uraraka has had to ignore her feelings for the boy. But yet, people act like her crush on Deku is her only personality trait. Thus hating her. When really, she strives to be a hero just as much as the next person, and is stopping at nothing to fulfill her dreams of being a hero and providing for her parents.

I mean, people even go as far as sending threats to Horikoshi himself just because their ship isn't canon. Gosh, calm down people....

I'm happy that Izuocha is canon though. Although I do enjoy other ships, I couldn't imagine any of them being canon besides this one.

RATING: 10/10

CONCLUSION: Ship