EraserBunny

I'M BACK WITH SHIP OR DIP!!!!

It won't be everyday like I used to do it, but expect more updates now.

TODAY'S SHIP IS AIZAWA X MIRKO!

Now you know why I stopped writing chapters....

The wheel app loves punishing me for putting these awful ships in there. I've doomed myself.

Also can somebody tell me why when you search "aizawa x mirko art" on Google, the first image you see is captioned with "The Limb Disposal Club" ???

Now that I think about it, that's kind of a spoiler. 

Actually that sentence itself gives it away AS a spoiler....

Y'know what? It's already been done, it's goin' in the chapter

Anyways, back to what you all are here for-

Well, I SEE THE VISION. Kind of like Aizawa x Ms. Joke except the woman is now a badass buttkicker fan service bunny hero...

While I do see the vision, I don't see the point. 

We all know Mirko is a strong independent woman WHO DOESN'T NEED A MAN.

I feel like I've stated this somewhere before...

Well, as we've already seen so far, (in the anime..) Eraser has no interest in a relationship. Neither does Mirko. I mean, I think they're more focused on the immortal mortal that they have to beat...

Yeah, if anyone ships this, comment here and we'll give you public shaming as a gift.

RATING: 0/10

CONCLUSION: Dip