🐍𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓🐍

𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖔

All the times I'd fantasized about it...all the times I'd seen her face as she'd pass me by in these halls, and I'd pictured the way it would look if I ever had the chance to have her a quivering mess beneath me...

...And yet, nothing could have prepared me for just how fucking brilliant it was in actuality.

Her body...fucks sake. It was more awe-inspiring than I ever could have possibly imagined. While her skin was adorned with long-faded scars from all the daring escapades she'd journeyed through...it was utterly flawless to me...the type of fine silk that even my money could never hope to acquire. 

Her curves were exquisite...perfectly concaving and rounded lines outlining her frame, as if it were designed for my hands specifically...like she was constructed with all the best places for me to grab her, hold her, touch her. 

Her soft lips paired with my own perfectly...two halves of two different broken, shattered hearts...finally rejoining with each other and beating in the fashion they were always meant to. And her eyes...those glistening, (e/c) eyes...I thought the roaring fire of her hatred made them the most beautiful...until I saw the effect that sinful lust had on them. Merlin...

I was having some trouble determining whether or not this was reality. Knowing my luck, I'd open my eyes to find that it was all a dream...or the effect of some cruel, hallucinogenic magic someone decided to use on me just for the hell of it. 

After all...things did happen pretty bloody fast.

When we'd argued in the hall...I admit, she hurt me. While I knew the duel wasn't the smartest idea, I truly didn't encourage it to be harmful or spiteful. Quite the opposite. I just figured she would want a proper go at me after all this time...and I just wanted to watch her do it. 

But she essentially attacked me after McGonagall had reamed us for it...all those remarks about my idiocy, and how I alone was the darkness that kept her from experiencing Hogwarts the way she would have liked. Her and I are in the same fucking boat here... but her hatred towards me was way too opaque for her to see that. Then she went on just to be spiteful...informing me she found me vile and repulsive.

I couldn't bare to hear a second more of it. So I deflected it...gave her just as much of a snarky attitude as she gave me...and I'd stormed off.

I'm not the type of man to sit and grovel like a sniveling weakling...and I'm certainly not the type of man to sit there and just listen to the abusive words without saying a thing.

But I figured it best to distance myself at the very least... before I allowed my naturally wicked tongue to get me into even more of a quarrel with her than I already was. 

I'd spent the remainder of the day and night locked in my quarters, just going over everything that had occured since the sorting ceremony. I'd allowed myself the time to work through every emotion I was feeling...anger, rage, sadness...remorse. 

Here I was trying to find a way to maneuver into her heart and make amends, possibly even admit the way I truly felt about her somewhere along the line...and I feared I'd never get the chance to...it appeared that her viewpoint on me was far too tarnished to be helped.

I even cried about that, I'll admit...that's when I knew just how fucked I was over this girl. I've never cried over any woman. 

Then, lo and behold...there she stands, knocking at my bedroom door at the midnight hour with a tray of tea and biscuits...claiming she had come to her senses and desired to speak without hostility towards one another.