THIRTEEN

Believe me editing the book is more difficult than writing a new one... But what keeps me going is your love and support. I love when you guys comment, it gives me a boost of energy to write with much more will power. ❤️❤️

Thank you! I am really grateful to the readers who are re-reading this book like a new one, and to the ones who are new in this journey.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Wo Jiska Guroor Thi Mohabbat
Wo Jiska Suroor Thi Mohabbat,

Qaid Hai Wo Aalam-E-Tanhaai Mein,
Shayad Uska Qusoor Thi Mohabbat....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Days passed in the talks of his marriage, and her nights, they were spent crying endlessly. No body was aware of the trauma and pain she was going through, not even her mother. She was hiding her emotions so well that nobody could see her suffering.

Or maybe, it was because she wasn't looked at with that much concentration like she was before.

Everybody was busy with the preparation of the wedding. Mustafa was getting married by the end of the week, and as the big day neared, her senses felt like they were on haywire, and her heart! it felt like someone was robbing her of breaths, choking her. It was getting difficult to keep it all inside, and stay silent with a fake smile plastered over her face the whole time.

She knew it was her silence which was playing the main role in Mustafa's marriage. One word out of her mouth, and everything would be over for him. She knew, her taya jaan would get them married on the spot, if she ever told him of her feelings, but she dared not.

What was the point of running after a man who did not desire you ?

But everything happening was taking a toll over her, it was killing her slowly and painfully. She wanted to scream, to wail and sob her agony out, to tell everyone how much everything was affecting her mental health, but she kept quiet for him. She did not have the heart to rob him of his happiness.

For her, love was not about winning the person by hook or crook, it was, willing to let them go. It wasn't what she had seen in movies or read in books. Love was pure, it was innocent, it was about sacrifice.

And she had always been a firm believer of destiny. If the person was yours, then he would still be yours even if the whole world was against it, if not, then no one in the world could pull in efforts to get you together.

It was her who loved him. And it would be her who would let him go and let him live his life freely and happily.

Her heart was not selfish. A loving heart could never be selfish....

Hers also chose Mustafa's happiness. If he was happy, then so would she, even if it meant dying thousands of deaths everyday.

But something had changed and she couldn't unsee that.

The Mustafa she knew had changed, and it was not because they had differences. It was something different. Something which she could not pinpoint but she could feel it, he was so unlike himself.

Mustafa who laughed freely, was now quiet. Most of the time he wasn’t be seen at home, it felt like he had gone underground, and when he was there, he barely talked. With passing days he was getting more aloof than and serious than ever.