Am I the One?-2

Arrangements are done and now Madhan is waiting in Radhi' s room. He is watching something in his mobile and scrolling it. Radhi entered the room. She was very nervous.

Radhi mind voice- "onum kidaiyathu nu therinchalum yen ipadi ulla otharuthu. inaku vendam nratha epadi solla poraro ..Radhi, be careful. olarama pesu ethu pesuratha irunthalum. nalla yosichutu pesu, sikiratha...  "

Madhan looked up at her. She is standing before him, looking down not knowing what to do next. 

Madhan- "utkaru radhi. Naan than un room la iruken. nee yen ipadi thayangura?"

Radhi mind voice- "logic correct thaan, irunthalum unaku mariyatha kodupome nu thaan ninen. sari vidu utkaruvom.. "

She didn't looked at him, She is just giving running comment to his words inside her and do all the things as per his words as a obedient child outside. 

Madhan- " ipadiye evlo neram utkanthiruka pora?"

Radhi mind voice- "enaku answer theriyura mathiri yethavathu kelaen da", She rolled her saree end in her little fingers.

Madhan- "eppo college reopen aguthu?"

Radhi looked at him with a shock and thought, "first night la keka vendia kelvi ya da ithu? "

She answered in a low voice- "inum 3 week la open agum", then looked down. 

Radhi mind voice- "oru vela padichu mudichathum ellam vachukalam nu solla poraro? athuku thaan intha question ah?"

Madhan- "hmm, light off panidatuma?"

Radhi mind voice- "ivan entha meaning la kekuraan. sari nu mandaiya aatalama? illa amathiah irunthidalama?"

Madhan- "nee entha pakam padukura?"

Radhi mind voice- "ipo ida othukeedu romba mukiam. yetho oru pakam paduda imsai... enna ninaikurane theriala.. "

Madhan switched off the light, Radhi lied on the bed. Madhan lied very close to her and hugged her. 

Radhi mind voice- "appo nijamave inaiku enaku first night ah.......wow", She looked at him.

Madhan can see her twinkling eyes, chuckled and said, "enna pakura namaku kalyanam agiduchu"

Radhi mind voice- "naan eppoda illainu sonnen .. sari nee continue.. ", she looked down blushing and hugged him. 

But he haven't done anything after that. He just hugged tightly and started to sleep. Radhi waited some more time for him in expectation. But he slept . Radhi looked at him and observed him, she confirmed that he slept. 

Radhi mind voice- "unkita ethir pathathu thappu thaan, kalayanam agiduchu enaku sonathu ipadi thoongurathuka gopal?? irunthalum nee enna ipadi padutha koodathu da. aanalum unna than en manasu suthuthu" She then leaned above and kissed his cheeks. 

Radhi- "intha naal varave varathunu ninachen", she kissed his forehead and then again his cheeks. A lone tear dropped on his cheeks. She then buried herself inside him and slept after an hour. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day morning, Radhi woke up first and noticed that Madhan is in deep sleep. She kissed near his moustache and bite it a little. Then went to refresh herself. Madhan smiled without opening his eyes, then hugged a pillow and again went to sleep. 

After a while, Radhi came inside with a coffee in her hand and searched for him. He came inside after refreshing himself. 

Radhi extended her hand and said, "coffee"