Marriage

Ashwin- Krishnan

Sivaangi- Janaki

Janaki is the one whose mother died when she is born. She is bought up by her father, Moorthi, alone. He didn't married again after his wife's death and took of Janaki. He is very much happy that today is her marriage. Yes, Janaki is going to get married in few hours. Her Father is a Lawyer, a well known famous lawyer who is very loyal. 

Arun Weds Janaki, the decorated board is welcoming everyone for the marriage celebration.  Everyone are happily attending the function. As per the priest instruction, the bride and the groom are doing the rituals. Moorthi is happily conversing with all the guest. 

After a while, Krishnan, a CBI Officer, entered the marriage hall with his team. he directly went to Krishnan and started to talk with him. During their conversation, Moorthi's faced changed to a sad, stressed and then with much guilt he nodded his head. Krishnan nodded and his team went near the groom and arrested him. 

Janaki was shocked to see this. She is very much confused. She very well knows that her father is a loyal person, so it is sure that the groom is the sinner. But the thing she didn't understood is how her father missed to found out that till now. Janaki looked at her father. 

Moorthi is unable to face her daughter. he is struggling much, got sweat more, clutched his chest and was about to fell down. Krishnan caught him before he fell down. 

Krishnan- " sir, please relax.. yaravathu konjam thanni kodunga.."

Janaki- "appa, appa ennachu ungaluku... eppa ena panuthu?"

Krishnan gave water to him, gave first aid and made him to relax a little. 

Krishnan- "un valkai, un valkai... "

Janaki- "appa enaku onum illa pa... nee relax agu.."

Krishnan- "un manasula asaiah vithachutene.. "

Janaki- "ethey!! oh ithu thaan visayama? appa.. pona varam thaan enaku exam mudinchathu.. avan photo kooda sariah pakala naan. vantha piragum shopping la busy agiten, naduvula unaku therinja cooking ah solli tharen nu nee adicha koothula kalyanathanaiku odi poidalama nu kooda naan yosichiruken theriuma? apuram, nee pavam nu antha idea va naan cancel paniten.."

Moorthi chuckled and gave her a questioning look.. 

Janaki- "nijama paa.. nee venumna en phone ah paaru, avan number kooda enkita illa.. Nee epavum sariahna decision edupanu thaan naan othukiten.. matha padi avan mela enaku interest ellam onum varala.. marriage ku apuram varum nu ninachen.."

Moorthi- "apuram yen ipadi kavalaya iruka?"

Janaki- "pa, nee peria lawyer.. enna vachu unna ipadi kastapaduthitangale nu iruku... sorry pa.. un weakness naan thane, athane nee ipadi iruka.. naan un strength ah irukanum nu asaipaten, but... ", she purged her lips and looked down. 

Moorthi slowly got up and said, "nee epavum en strength thaan.. ipavum naan sariahana mudivu thaan edupen nu nambikai iruka ma?"

Janaki- "definitely, definitely", she shrugged her shoulders. Krishnan chuckled. 

Moorthi- "krishana, en ponna kalyanam panipiah?"

Krishnan- "sir, neenga etho avasarama mudivu edukareenga.."

Moorthi- "illa Krishna, naan avasara padala... Namma rendu perum neraiah cases work panirukom. I know you very well. Ena suthi irukura problems unaku therium. yerkanave enaku rendu attack vanthiduchu... En ponna intha kalugu kootathu kita vida mudiathu krishna... Unaku okay vaa?"

Janaki pleaded him through her eyes. Krishna just nodded his head. 

Moorthi- "Janaki maa... "

Janaki- "appa, antha homam gundathula romba pugai varuthu.. atha matum kammi pana sollu pa, mathapadi naan ready.. "