CHAPTER: 16 Forced Mark

Zaidie's face became devoid of color in fear. The reason for which she was most afraid and reluctant to come in Wolf's Den came true.

"My omega. I have found you...", Kawan murmured near her ear.

Kawan is considering Zaidie as his omega and he desire to do what an alpha always has urge in his susceptible period.

Mating and Marking.

Zaidie had to be very careful otherwise the one who won't see tomorrow's sun would be her. She dialed for Jo in her metal gear.

"Jo, I need you..."

"Dr. Wade, we have an emergency here. I'll talk to you later. The commander...", said Jo but before he could finish, Kawan's hand broke it into pieces.

"You are mine", Kawan declared greedily. His continuous release of pheromones was bringing a wedge between Zaidie's mind and body.
'I need a plan for escape before it's too late.' Zaidie eyed the door which is only a step ahead of her.

Kawan bent down and pecked her ear and Zaidie flinched. It was better to obey when he is patient or else she won't be able withstand his wrath but she didn't wanted either of them to happen. It was hard for her to keep calm and think a plan for escape.

Kawan took her ear his mouth and sucked it zealously. Zaidie arched her back and gasped firmly. His nose caressed from the root of her ear to the nape of her neck.

Zaidie got terrified of what might happen, tried to break free and said, " Mr. Wolfie! No! Please..."

Her struggling annoyed Kawan so, he held her tightly and interrupted her, "Shh! You are my omega. Mine", and sucked her neck greedily for pheromones.

"Ahh..." She moaned quickly due to stimulation. He sucked and bite there lightly to leave his marks but didn't actually marked her. He was going slowly but passionately and resolutely as if enjoying his meal lavishly.

Kawan released her and started to take off her lab coat. Her left hand freed from him giving her a chance and she opened the door lock quietly as to not get caught. When her both hands got freed, Kawan threw her coat on ground and Zaidie pushed him with all her might.

He staggered

Zaidie seized this opportunity to leave. She took a step, opened the door to escape but...
Zaidie's wrist got tightened from behind. She was pulled back, his other hand slammed the door shut and she was pushed at that door and her back hit the door forcefully making her wince.

"You are mine!"

Zaidie struggled, "Mr. Wolfie, you are hurting me!". Her pleas didn't reach to the person whom she wanted hear.
It wasn't the Mr. Wolfie she knew.

Now, she is seeing his face but, instead of relief, fear surrounded Zaidie. His eyes were dark. They had tyranny and hunger in them.

As for Zaidie's previous attempt to escape, it aroused the most primitive instinct of Alpha during susceptible period and he is by no means any ordinary alpha but a supreme one so, his degree will also be supreme.

Now, he wouldn't let his omega escape. He released his pheromones exceedingly high so that he can make her submit partially. As for fully, he'll do that in a few moments.

"You can't run away" , he ordered. He secured her hands on her back with his one hand with brute force while with other, he lifted her chin and kissed her forehead.

That single kiss of his filled with resolute and dominance shattered all her resistance.

Zaidie eyes gradually moistened due to pain of her hands and pheromonal control. She plead, "You... you are hurting me. Please stop."

Kawan didn't paid any heed to that and he kissed her eyes, cheek bone, cheeks, nose and jawline many times.

He was savoring his meal delightedly.

Finally, he came to her lips.

It was a kiss filled with hunger. His lips and tongue were torturing every part of her mouth to the point that Zaidie almost lost her sanity. When they parted, she loudly gasped for breath.

Unknowingly, the zip on the back of her bodysuit were undone fully and Kawan turned her around. Exposed her neck and collarbone and said softy caressing her neck to collarbone with his nose, "You are so sweet my omega."

Zaidie shivered under his touch because she felt ticklish. Then, a realization hit her.
'I still have today's medicine with 2.75times concentration. All I need to do is inject it in his pheromonal gland and I can be saved.'

But, Kawan had other intentions. He sucked her collarbone greedily with the intentions of leaving his marks on her and Zaidie's head arched back with a high pitched moan in unison.

Then he dropped a wet kiss on the nape of her neck. Fear engulfed her, she shouted, "No! Don't do... Ugh!"

Kawan bit Zaidie's neck mercilessly. His canine teeth which were urging to release pheromones and his mouth which was eager to taste his omega's pheromones got what they wanted.

Pheromones hot like magma filled Zaidie's glands and instigated by his pheromones, her body started to burn and she started to release sweet pheromones.

This was the effect of Alpha's pheromones who was in his susceptible period.

'No, I have to do this otherwise...' . Zaidie recalled, the marking has now just started. Alpha's pheromones done their work to make her body react, the next crazy thing has yet to happen. She took the machine from her pocket in her hand, wiped her tears and said softly, "Mr. Wolfie, I can't see you."

Her voice was hoarse as a matter of course but, she still tried. If she want to do this, firstly she had to lower his guard. Zaidie said softly, "Kawan, let me see you."

Kawan stopped and turned her around. Cupped her face in his hands and said, "You are my omega."

Zaidie nodded, "Yes, I am your omega". She cannot reach his pheromonal glands from here so, she said, "Kawan, I want you to kiss me, ok? Kiss me lightly."

Kawan hugged her tightly and kissed her and this time it was smooth. They sucked each other's lips ceremonially.

Zaidie hugged his neck with injection in her hands and he didn't notice. Elite forces' commander didn't even realize in his pleasure that he had been injected any injection thanks to his susceptible period. Now Zaidie had to wait till the medicine takes effect.

But, Kawan didn't need that. He tilted his head and deepened the kiss. When Zaidie thought she would collapse the next second, his actions slowed down.

Likewise, his consciousness faded and he fell on the floor.

Zaidie left the office in difficulty as he had already marked her.

The supreme alpha's pheromones cannot be tolerated by an undifferentiated and amateur omega. They'll have adverse effect on her and chances of her dying are far greater than being saved. She pressed the emergency buzzer and it created siren followed by red light all over the place.

After the studies, Zaidie was confident enough that her medicine won't fail her but here, circumstances failed her. She desperately wanted to live. After receiving Kawan's pheromones, or we an say SS-class leveled alpha's pheromones, the chances of her dying are more than 90%.

These pheromones first react on her body and then they'll overpower her mental sea. As she isn't an omega completely, it would be very strange for her mental sea to withstand that.

Zaidie's nose is now bleeding non-stop. She sat there, back facing the wall. It was very hard for her to be awake and the constant blood loss by nosebleed.

Zaidie sensed someone approaching but couldn't tell who he was. Her eyes were blurry, ears were ringing, head was spinning, nosebleed didn't had a sign of stopping and her body was burning, sweating profusely.

She told the person who sat in front of her, shaking and calling her with difficulty, "Prof.... Call Prof.... Call Professor Liam Warren and Eva... Eva..."

Zaidie couldn't complete her sentence as unconsciousness engulfed her.

Next Update: Around 04November, 2023