Saving You and Wally

*crawls out of basement* GUYS! I'm sick! AND I HATE BEING SICK AHHHHHHHH—.

____________________________________

  Maxwells's pov: 

  We're in front of Wally's house, Home, and he doesn't look so good. Home is awake but looks like they're  dying. 

"Oh no...What happened Home?" I ask. Home replied with weak creaks. I hurt...everywhere... you have to help Wally...and get him back to normal... once and for all...

I know what I have to do. In order to save you, I have to save Wally from this sickness. It is wonderful that I'm a guardian. "Okay!" I call out to everyone. "Remember the plan? Get in there, Distract Wally, save (Y/n), and then save Wally. It won't be easy but it will have to do." Everyone nodded. "Can you open the door Home?"

 Home opens the door.

  We all walk in quietly. I see (Y/n) in the kitchen...making... something? They seem off though. I signal to everyone else to roam around and find Wally. I walk towards (Y/n). As I walk towards them they seem to be wearing old clothes. Maybe from Wally before? Anywho I get closer to them and touched their shoulder. They flinched and turned around fast. What I saw horrified me. Their eyes has swirls in them and their pupils are shaped like a heart. "(Y/n)? What happened to you?"

"What do you mean? I'm always like this? Wait- How did you get in here?!" (Y/n) said calmly before speaking in a nervous tone. 

"(Y/n) Your not your self. Wally hypnotized you into believing that you love him. Here-" I reach into my pocket and take out a cookie. "Eat this! I made it for you." They take the cookie with caution.

"Why?" They say

"Because I made it for you...?"

Thankfully they are naive even when hypnotized. (Sorry if your not I just want to get this story done with I WANT TO WRITE SMG4 AND 3 X READER.) 

"Okay then!" They bite into it and ate it. They froze for a moment and then blinked rapidly. 

Your pov:

"W-what?! What... happened?" I look around at where I am. "The.... last thing...I remember is...." I pause. "Wally?.."  I look at Max and what the fuck.... "WHAT THE FUCK- WHAT?! What happened to you?!" 

Max chuckles nervously and says, "Well I'm your guardian. I was sent down here to protect you but.. I failed at that.." I frown. 

"No you didn't fail. I just didn't listen or tried to escape from Wally....speaking of him where is he?" I asked.

   "I don't know that's what everyone else is doing right now." He explained.

With everyone else:

   Wally is being hugged from behind by Barnaby.

 Julie is clapping her hands and jumping up and down repeatedly saying 'We caught you! We caught you!'

 Poppy is scared out of her god damn mind. 

Frank is observing Wally's behavior. 

Eddie and behind Frank also scared.

 Howdy is glaring at Wally.

 Wally is shouting profanity and desperately trying to get out of Barnaby's arms.

Back with you: 

   "We should find them. I think they went in the basement." Max says. I follow max into the basement and I see what is going on. Honestly...it's a funny site. Wally see me and brightens.