CircleTine!

I might rewatch the video and remake this. I haven't watched this in FOREVER.

____________________________________

Your standing the kitchen staring into nothing, wondering how your going to kill your kids.

Speaking of your kids they slammed the door opened and ran into the kitchen doorway.

Max and Wally: PARENT WE'RE THIRSTY!

You: Well I sure hope so! You kids have been playing outside for the past 9 hours!

Both: yeah....

We all stand there in silence, Max and Wally looking down on the ground and me staring at their soul.

You: WhO wOuLd LiKe A DeLiCiOuS cHoCoLaTy gLaSs Of CiRiClTiNe!!?

Both: CiRiClTiNe!!!!!

They both screamed at the top of their lungs and Max picked up a glass cup and proceeded to throw it at a cupboard (CANT SPELL HELP!)  making a loud shattering noise, the glass breaking in pieces.

You: GET THE MILK AND VINGER!

Wally rushes to the fridge and frantically grabs the milk. Max opened the cupboard a ruffly grabs the vinger. 

 Before you can pour the powder on top the back door open and it was Sally. 

Sally: Hey gang!

You: CIRCLETINE ARGHHHHH! 

You throw a can of CiRiClTiNe at Sally. Sally freaked out and slammed the door shut just as the can of CiRiClTiNe hit the now close door. 

  You then pour the powder on top of everything. 

You: MiX it ToGeThEr KiDs! 

 Max and Wally turned on the mixer and yelled and threw the mixer on top. It makes a loud noise when it's mixing. Once it was done, I looked at with an evil grin. 

You: I T S R E A D Y.

Max and Wally came up slowly, looking at the circletine. 

You: Go tell grandpa.

You said darkly.

Max went to the living room, smiling wildly, where grandpa (Barnaby) is sitting down reading a joke book.

Max: CIRCLETINE!

Grandpa: AhHhHHHHhHHhHhHhh!

He exploded from Max. Blood got on his face while he still smile wildly.

Come here my love~ ( Lovesick Wally x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें