Koalemos' Child

Lia

"You insane, idiotic, egoistic, irresponsible, careless, narcissistic rat!" I yelled as I stormed inside the living room.

It has been exactly three weeks since I moved into this new apartment and became flat-enemy to Mr. Drama Queen, and if I have to summarize each week in one word, it would go like peaceful, exciting, peaceful.

Why? Because for all of them the cause of all my anger and frustration, Mr. Drama Queen was not in town at all. He was gone to god knows where for his work and I was living alone in this apartment happy as fuck. 

The second week I had seen him for two days but, overall the excitement of the week surpassed my frustration of being around him. No, I didn't go for any adventurous sports, cause I have no leaves allowed right now, but, it was exciting due to a different set of reasons that included some planning, plotting, picking locks, breaking into house and a huge massive explosion. Story for another time.

Basically, peaceful, exciting, peaceful.

But, unfortunately, this Satan's child, no scratch that, the god of fools, Koalemos' child had returned today and has got back to his work as soon as he stepped a foot inside this house!

"What the heck is your problem, drama queen?! Why are you so hell-bent on being so idiotic and stupid all the time?!" I yelled at him angrily.

"Ophy, I'll call you back," he spoke into his phone, that I noticed just now, and hanged up before glaring at me, "Where are your manners? Can't you see I am on the phone? What the heck is wrong with you?"

"You! You is what is wrong with me!" I yelled.

"Are," he said.

"What?" I asked him angrily.

"You are what is wrong with me. You is is wrong English," he sputtered, making my anger rise to another level.

"Are you for real?! Here I am angry with you and instead of asking me the reason, you are correcting my English?!" I yelled at him with clenched fists.

"You are always angry and ready to kill. Besides, it is not like if I don't ask, you will not tell me what has caused you to act like She-Hulk today, right?" he scoffed.

My jaw dropped to the floor at his audacious behaviour, "You are fucking impossible!"

"Same to you," he shrugged and sat down on the couch and started playing some game on the television.

"You!" I gritted and snatched the controller from his hand.

Before he could react, I switched the television off and hurled the remote away across the room and into the balcony and the controller followed.

"What the fuck?!" he yelled in shock and jumped to his feet.

I took a deep breath calming my head a little.

"What the fuck did you just do? You broke my controller?!" he yelled at me.

"Yes, because I want you to pay attention to me while I am talking, no scolding, no yelling at you!" I gritted at him, matching his anger.

He huffed and looked at me angrily, "Look, I just came home from a very, very long trip. I was in Tennessee for a week and then, I had to rush to Italy for three days. I am super tired, and I do not have time for this."

I scoffed, "You think only you are tired? I have been doing double shifts since last week, and my seniors are so toxic that the word toxic feels way smaller in front of them. I have been handling patients back to back and working so hard as if the hospital will shut down without me!"