ARC ONE: The beginning

(Note: This is a work of fiction, any names, locations, or events are purely made by the author's imagination. Most of the artwork used in my story are made from A.I. but for the images that are not made from A.I. they are not mine, and all credit goes to the rightful owners.)

⚠️ WARNING!⚠️

This story may contain the following events:

DEATH
MURDER
BLOOD
VIOLENCE
ASSAULT
SEXUAL ASSAULT
ARSON
STALKING
THREATENING
BLACKMAIL
TRAFFICKING
ABUSE
DISCRIMINATION
WAR
FORCE AFFECTION
YANDERE BEHAVIOR
SWEARING
AND
CURSING

If you are okay with the given warnings. Proceed to the story, enjoy reading!

This story in which, you are an average college student who loves video games. One day while thrifting at your favorite thrift shop you spotted a dusty old video game CD on the very back of the discount shelf. Seeing that's it's on sale for four dollars you gave it a chance and bought it despite the warning of the cashier that told you not to. Later that night you played the game seeing that nothing is wrong with it and it's just a typical video game. Carelessly falling asleep whiles playing. Waking up you find yourself trap inside the game. According to the rules you must obtained the ten mystical items of the game. But you must be cautious when befriending the characters in the game as they can get very..... possessive.

==============================

-GAME RULES-

Collect all ten mystical items and burn them in the lake of fire located in the dark lands.

→You can befriend the characters. But don't be too... charming. As they can get quite..... obsessive.

→You are not allowed to tell characters that you are not from this world. Doing so will result to your death. Here and in the real world.

→You will be given points for accomplishing hidden task. You can use these points to upgrade your health, abilities,and to buy equipment that will help you towards your journey.

→Caution if the characters level of attraction towards you reaches 80% and above,it means that they are madly in love with you. They are considered as harmful entities towards you. They will only prevent you from leaving this game.

→ Characters with attraction levels of 65% and above are characters that have fallen for your charms. But fear not they like you in a healthy way....

→ Characters with attraction levels of 30% and above are friendly entities. They consider you as a friend. And characters with attraction levels of 50% and above consider you to be their best friend.

→ Caution, if you die in this game, you die in real life. You only have one life. Don't waste it! And best of luck!

==============================

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-NOW LET THE GAMES BEGIN-

Welcome to the Land of Deafe! The land were humans coexist amongst various other species. The Land of Deafe is divided into Seven realms(also called empires). Which are: