ONE: New Lands, New People

============================

Opening your eyes, you  feel a sharp pain in your head. You try to move, but you realize you are lying on a pile of hay at the back of a trolley. Hearing the sound of hooves and wheels on the dirt road. You look around and see a vast landscape of green hills and blue sky. You have no idea where you are or how you got here.

The last thing you remember was falling off a cliff and plunging into the cold water. You remember struggling to breathe and swim to the surface. You remember seeing your companions on the other side of the cliff, calling your name and reaching out their hands. You remember feeling a strong current pulling you away from them and the you lost  consciousness.

'I wonder if they're still alive? What if there looking for me? What if I'll never see them again?'

Before these thoughts could spiral up any longer, you sit up and look at the driver of the trolley. He is a young man, about your age or older, with black curly hair and dark skin. He has pearly blue eyes that contrast with his complexion, not to mention the numerous scars that are scattered on in face. He is wearing a simple  white long sleeve robe and black pants. He looks at you bored, and speaks.

============================

A character has appeared!

Seth Leon

Status: ---
Attraction Scale:---

============================

"Awake you are, see I. Me think couldn't you make it, I worry". You raised a brow and crumpled your forehead at his confusing words.

You don't recognize him or his accent. You don't know what he is talking about.

"Who are you? Where are you taking me? Where are my friends?" you ask, trying to sound calm and assertive.

He frowns and shakes his head. He speaks again, but his words are incomprehensible. He sounds like he is speaking a different language, or a very distorted version of yours. You can't understand a single word he says.

Repeating your questions, louder and more impatiently. You hope he will get the message and answer you.

He shrugs and points to the horizon. He says something that sounds like "Del Valeor". He says something else that sounds like "Valeor Palace". He says something else that sounds like "emperor".

You don't know what any of these words mean. You don't know what he is trying to tell you. You don't even know if he is friend or foe.