THREE: The Male In The Forest

============================

It's currently five PM, the sun is begining to set in the horizon. The chilly afternoon breeze blows swiftly across your clothes. Making your way to Valeor Palace's garden, expecting  to see Allysa there with her said companion.

As correct as your expectation was, she is there. Not alone, but she also brought company. A long ginger-haired girl to be exact. As you got closer, the more your eyes managed to pick up the girls features. She had deep gold eyes and long pointy ears, she kinda looks like a female version on Enzo.

"Is this the girl you told me about?" The ginger perks up as she faces you with a smile. "I'm Nikita, Nikita Vanvogue," she offers her hand to shake.

"(Y/N) (L/N)," you answered accepting the handshake.

"Well I'm glad you two are all introduced!" Allysa smiles. "If you both will excuse me I still have my nightly shift to attend to." Allysa politely states as she leaves after giving you a quick goodbye.

"Why is she so busy?"

"She works as a royal assassin and has a part time job in her mom's pub," she answers.

Nodding, your eyes shifted towards the dark lush woodlands in the distance.

"So how can you help me?"

"I'm going to introduce you to a friend who's got  a moon wolf, and I'm sure he can help you with the rest."

"Where we do we find him?"

"Over there," the auburn girl points towards to dark gloomy forest up a head. Not only was it dark on its own, but during these times -after sundown- it was pitch darkness.

"I forgot to bring a torch," you admitted.

"We don't need a torch, silly." She laughs, before snapping her fingers. From her palm, grew a ball of petite burning fire. It's orange glow managed to enlighten the abysmal surroundings.

"You can do magic?!" You gasped as you admire the fire in her hands.

"Of course I can. This is Del Valeor, the land of Magic and Wonder," she giggles as she walks towards the forest. "Come on, keep up with me. You wouldn't want Nightengales to catch you here around these parts, especially in this hour."

"What are Nightengales?" You question, jogging towards her until you were both side by side.

"Creatures of the night, they're the sole protectors of Del Valeor, aside from us royal assassins."

The dark forest envelops you, its ancient trees standing tall like silent sentinels. The moon, a dusky orb, casts a faint glow upon the forest floor, revealing patches of moss and fallen leaves. The air holds a sense of foreboding, as if secrets whisper among the rustling leaves.