ARC TWO: The Adventures in Del Valeor

==========================

================================

In the past arc it was said that you, (Y/N), our brave little protagonist. Has fallen into the edge of a cliff, and to the stormy sea below.

You think it is the end of your life, but fate has other plans for you. You drift far away from the battlefield, until you reach a mysterious land. You have lost everything: your friends, your weapons, your home. You are alone and afraid, in a place you have never seen before.

You look for a way to get back to your world, but you find none. You have to survive in this new land, where danger and wonder await you. You have to explore the unknown, where secrets and surprises lurk. You have to make new allies and enemies, where trust and betrayal are common. You have to face new challenges and opportunities, where loss and gain are inevitable.

You have to continue your story, where the next arc has begun.

-Welcome to Del Valeor-

Welcome to Del Valeor, the land of wonders and beauty. Here, you will find a paradise unlike any other, where nature and magic coexist in harmony. Del Valeor is an empire ina the land of Deafe, a vast continent that spans across the world. Deafe is home to many diverse cultures and empires, but none more prosperous and peaceful than Del Valeor.

Del Valeor is known for its stunning nature and lush forests, where you can see the most exotic animals that exist nowhere else in the world. From the majestic valeor, a fire breathing dragon that can soar through the skies, to the elusive kraken, a majestic scary creature that wonders in the deep, Del Valeor is a place of wonder and awe. The people of Del Valeor are kind and friendly, living in harmony with the land and its creatures. They have a close alliance with Ervansia, the most powerful empire in Deafe, and share a common history and culture.

But Del Valeor is not without its secrets and dangers. Beneath the surface of this idyllic land, there lies a dark and ancient force that threatens to destroy everything. A force that is so strong that it managed to pull the interest of Ervansia. So much so that they want to take it for themselves. So it's up to you now, (Y/N). You can save Del Valeor from this upcoming tragedy...

What is this force, and why does Ervansia want it so much? Who are the true heirs of Del Valeor, and what is their destiny? And how are you relevant in all this? Find out in the next arc: The adventures in Del Valeor

================================