🎤 32 🩺

".......now the killer will appear.....hyung what you...." Jimin whispered peeking from the blanket........looking at movie scene....

".....no he will not....." Jin looked at screen.

"Tae what you think who will......"Jimin interrupted by Taehyung

".......ssssshhhhh.....he will wake up" Taehyung pointed at Jin's lap.....

An ethereal sleeping bunny face....
almost covered in soft duvet. Too innocent about present condition.

".....did I say you not let him sleep at night?" Jimin looked at the TV again.

"Midget....."

"Oh....you two gate lost!!!......he is really tired he was yawning at kitchen. I tried to stop him.......still he cooked dinner...." Jin caressed his hair.

"Although....... the dishes was amazing
....specially the chicken....this dumb bear is really lucky" Jimin shouted.

"....Yea Yoongi hyung also very lucky
.......he got a whole cranky chicken..." Taehyung mocked. Jimin stood up to take revnge.

"Keep fighting!!!!......flim is pathetic....." Jin shouted.

Tae was about to say something his phone started ringing........Jin glared
....and he left.

"Hyung you know if.... we didn't come here we would miss lot.......such an amazing place....amazing weather....see this love bird also enjoying........." Jimin leaned on sofa.

"Yeah......Taehyung has really given chance to this relationship......I didn't think that it would be easy. The way they got married....their differences....I knew Taehyung....that's why....I worried for Kookie and......I just hope everything goes well" Jin sighed

"....ofcourse hyung....Kookie knows magic....hyung see how soft..."Jimin caressed kook's chin.

"It was Nathan.....he said the edition has released and he already sent the copy to my address....and mailed the pictures.......'Mine'...." Taehyung threw Jimin's hand slowly after.

"Great....Show us...." Jimin shouted"

"Tomorrow....I'm tired.........excuse me.... hyung........" he slowly took sleeping doctor in arm........and went near stairs.

"Tomorrow we will go to uncle house then next da....Seoul....." Jin informed.

"...ok Good night guy....." Taehyung smirked.

"Hyung .....let's become saint!" Jimin whispered.

Tae kept him on bed. Doctor flinched.... in coldness.

"Hmm..... "doctor rubbed his face on pillow.

" how can he be soo cute.....they tell noone is perfect .....they don't know Dr. Bunny....." Taehyung caressed his forehead

"....she didn't recognize Kook...?" Mr. Byun took his cup.

"...no uncle...she didn't even look at him" Taehyung replied sitting at breakfast table.

"....Tae just one request....if you decide to work with that....please do not let him meet....."

".....uncle I will not do anything that harms my family"

"........you know dear when your father gave that proposal honestly....we were not agree....the one thing was worrying that you will not accept him the way he is...but you made us wrong....you came his place and tried to know him....that's soo.....relief...." Mrs Byun sighed.