Sick Of This Scene

I looked at my watch. It was 2:00pm.

I knocked on Sirahs door. I didn't want to interrupt her or anything....I just wanted to talk to her. We haven't talked in a while.

A man opened the door. "May I help you?"

"Uhm.... im looking for Sirah..."

"Uh, okay....Uh, come in then."

I walked slowly into the room. I was starting to get really shy...and I don't know why.

I sat down, "Sirah! Uh..."

"My names Ellie...." I said.

"This girl Ellie wants you!"

Sirah literally ran into the living room and hugged me. "Oh my Gosh! Hi!"

"Hey" I said and hugged her Back.

"Ugh, El Bear I missed you!"

"Uh....El Bear?"

Sirah laughed and looked at the man. "This is my younger Brother Marshall."

Marshall waved. "Hi..."

I waved back. "Yea, that's Marshall, and Marshall this is Ellie, Marshall is Twenty Four years old."

Marshall smiled shyly as I did too. "So what made you come here? I wanted to go to your apartment but I don't know how you felt with....Eleanor.. "

"Who's Eleanor..?" Marshall asked.

Sirah widened her eyes at Marshall but he didn't seem to understand.

"She got kidnapped!" Sirah said, annoyed.

"Oh, O-Oh.....Wow...Uh...Oh, Wow.."

Sirah rolled her eyes, "Well...I came here to say Hi, and...Uh, Yea."

Sirah laughed. "I missed you Elmo." I gave her a weird look. Marshall rolled his eyes, "she's always making up weird nicknames, you'll get use to it."

I laughed a little, "Well, Ellie, I have to take Marshall home because he doesn't have a car....you want to come?"

I shook my head, "I'll stay with Sonny."

I said my goodbyes and went into my apartment.

Im so sick of this scene. Im so sick of this apartment. And you know What im more sick of? Almost everytime I walk into this apartment, there is always some sick, twisted surprise waiting for me.

Like right now for instance....

I walked my apartment to find a bloody version of Sonny.

And Eleanor.

××××××××××××××××××××××××

XxxxMikeyxxxX