The End?

Darin rushed up to me. "Are you freaking crazy?"

"....a little....but in all seriousness, I have Nothing better to do, are you positive she is a killer?" I whispered.

"No...but I don't trust her."

"Me neither. That's why I have no problem going. And you'll be there with me."

"I guess."

Kara lead us in her house. Its was a little like my old house but bigger.

"Nice house..."

"Thanks."

"Kara what do you want to show me...."

"Darin..." Kara growled.

"What....? You want me to leave?"

"Yea!"

"Darin..." I whispered, "just go.."

Darin walked into a room.

"I know you." Kara said.

"What...?"

"I know you well."

"Uh, good for you...?"

"Yea, in my case it is. But you don't want me to know you That well."

"....what?"

"I know Amber."

"Okay...."

She let out a hysterical laugh. "Im so screwed!"

"I know..."

"And the thing is....the joke is on you! You know Nothing."

"I don't think I want to know anything at this point."

"Sonny is so faking it."

"Excuse me?"

"He always was!"

"I think im ready to leave now."

"No! You'll want to hear this."

"....okay..."

"He helped him!"

"What..."

"And so did I!"

"....what...are you talking about?"

"You should go."

"Yea....Maybe I should."

I was about to walk out but Kara's giggles made me run back to her.

"Okay, Kara. What the hell are you saying? My brothers a some sort of trader?!"

"Mabye."

"Well let me tell you something. Your mental. Sick in the head!"

"Sure Ellie. Im the one who's sick.."

She walked right up to me invading all of my personal space. "I'm not the one who is being lied to," she said.

"Im not."

"You should check on Sonny."

"Maybe I'll do just that."

Kara walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. "Oh no Ellie don't be scared. Its not for you."

"What..."

"I can't live like this. Im carrying a burden that's to heavy."

"There's other ways to fix things then suicide..."

"Your lying."

"You know what Kara? Maybe I am. I just don't want to see another Person go. I've killed people. Not for pleasure. For reasons. And you have no reason to kill yourself Kara. That's all im going to say to you before I walk out. So think about that."

I walked out to hear the sound of a sick gag. At this point I didn't want to get Darin. I ran out of the house.

--

I was walking back to the apartment when my phone rang. It was Sonny. I answered.

"Hello?"

"I need to- help there- it cant- Kara didnt- body- Milo- it wasn't an attempt."

He hung up. The connection was so bad and I honestly don't know why. Did he say Milo? Isn't that Mallory's brother?

And it wasn't an attempt?

I kept on walking until it hit me. I stopped walking and stood there for a good two minutes.

My mother did it.

No wonder why the cops where there. Sonny called 911. He didn't want to die. She drugged Sonny.

Did he give Amber's body to my mom?

I ran as fast as I could to the apartment. I ran in and took the stairs. I burst into my room.

"Sonny!"

I looked around. Chrissy was on the floor. "What...?"

"Did Kara tell you like I asked her too?"

"W-why is Chrissy on the floor...."

"Did she tell you?"

"About what?"

"I helped him! I helped him Ellie is it that hard to understand?"

I heard banging on the door. "This is the police!"

I froze.

"It was you...."

Sonny nodded.

"You helped....dad with the murders. You knew Crystal was Mallory's sister....but how...."

"I was pretty young to be a dad.... "

"Sonny....what the-"

The door broke down. Sonny put his hands up real fast as a bunch of police officers put him in cuffs.

I walked into my room and sighed in relief that Eleanor was okay. I picked her up as a police officer tapped me on the shoulder.

"Are you okay miss?"

"Yea....im fine..."

"Where going to need to ask you a few questions."

"Wait."

"...Yes?"

"I want to tell my brother something."

The man waved his hand as Sonny was infront of me in handcuffs.

"So you think your funny? You think you could of gotten away with it? Well where Ever I went trouble always followed. The jokes not on me Sonny. And remember, grab the right pills next time."

I slowly walked into my room as I heard Sonny's screams. "She killed Crystal! She killed Crystal!"

I smirked.

Maybe I did. And I don't know when to quit thinking about it.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG NDKSODOWODKDKDK

so its official. RIP.... The adopted series. They no longer continue. It was fun while it lasted. Read my new story my brother lives across the street

So this is the last time I'll be writing in an adopted book. And my final works are:

I DON'T KNOW WHEN TO QUIT THINKING ABOUT IT -ELLIE BAKER.

CatSmilesForBandits_